1970 sport fury GT A4 silver platinum

69monaco

Reaction score
Is the owner a member here ......?

upload_2018-3-14_20-39-16.png

I was trying to buy that one, but I believe that someone bought it within the last year. That place was loaded with great cars that were not for sale, but after the owner passed away, the children started to sell off the collection. They had quite a few forward look coupes in the collection too. I think all the really good stuff is gone now.

Jeff

Patina at his best..........
Could these be the original exhaust tips .......?

I'm sure they are, since it's been off the road for a real long time. It's wrecked in the right front, though not all that bad. It's a low option car with a burnt orange interior. I think it's got A/C and not much else. No console. I have more pictures of it somewhere on one of my computers.

Thanks , strange combo........ silver/burnt orange.
Seen a few 69 GTX silver with red interior , one of my favorit combo,s....

ebay250004.jpg

I originally thought it was red, but after checking the books, red wasn't a choice, so it had to be orange. I agree that it's an odd one. Could be a one of one. It would have been cool to own it, but a regular Sport Fury more fits the bill for what I want to do. That GT would have to be kept very close to original due to it's rarity.

I'm sure they are, since it's been off the road for a real long time. It's wrecked in the right front, though not all that bad. It's a low option car with a burnt orange interior. I think it's got A/C and not much else. No console. I have more pictures of it somewhere on one of my computers.

please post them jeff.. hopefully you have a fendertag pic!?...

It took a lot of searching, but I found them. Unfortunately, there's no underhood pics, but we know it's not a V code, since it has A/C. I think one of our members out west knows where the car is, and hinted that it's undergoing restoration right now.

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG

IMG_1956.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1959.JPG

IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1961.JPG

IMG_1962.JPG

Jeff

I hope it gets the restoration that it deserves,although with no visible rustholes I would keep it as it is from the outside
First paint is just there once

That color combo is just badass...
Bottom line

don't have a fender tag pic either but pics from several years.
Patina got of course worse in the last years.
Not to long ago it mostly had paint and not much surface rust

EA4 Silver Metallic.

Only available on 1970 Sport Fury GT models.

I.E. Sport Fury GT color only.

Last edited:
Back