1970 T&C Wagon

What about the Charger next to it???

You know you throw that in your own face so I dont have too.... Thank You
Yea I know ....I really had my heart set on a 2dr big block fuselage car at the time which is why I passed on the Plymouth....but it's always nagged at me ever since....that was the first and last 72 suburban I've seen in this area since.

Yea I know ....I really had my heart set on a 2dr big block fuselage car at the time which is why I passed on the Plymouth....but it's always nagged at me ever since....that was the first and last 72 suburban I've seen in this area since.

Yeah, havent seen one in probably twenty or thirty years in the area on the road

It's a damn shame watching the T&C eventually deteriorate back into raw materials. Could've been saved. Pretty soon it may not even be a good parts donor.

Ya, that's a shame.......

On the other side, I might have a former 1969 Hemi RR toaster in my house...

Pretty sire it's in a wrecking yard...so no he doesn't have the car. Maybe it's still there, what are you looking for?

And what, pay tell, is going on with the 'chute door?

bguqzp.jpg

I'm going to answer this, even though the question is almost 2 years old. My guess is that someone cut that to get at the power window motor in the tailgate, or some tailgate specific linkage parts.

The rear bumper steps are coming back to life......brackets are off to the chrome plater and step pads are TBD yet. They will relive happly on the rear of my 69 Fury suburban.

I see someone figured out the back up light are the same as a 69 RR and GTX.

I'm going to answer this, even though the question is almost 2 years old. My guess is that someone cut that to get at the power window motor in the tailgate, or some tailgate specific linkage parts.
I thought it might have been a urinal for the third row seating Lol

Makes me sad- the 70/71 T&C are my favourite fuselage cars.

Sorry for the late reply, the car has been off the road since 1987, the body is toast. The chute was cut for access to the power window motor, a local C body collector went through this yard years ago and grabbed most of the good stuff.

The rear bumper steps are coming back to life......brackets are off to the chrome plater and step pads are TBD yet. They will relive happly on the rear of my 69 Fury suburban.

I see someone figured out the back up light are the same as a 69 RR and GTX.
Yep the yard owner knew that.

Polarus, are the "town & Country" scripts on the quarter panels available? I'd be interested in them.

Back