1971 Chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
440, 2 Door Hardtop -- PS, PB, Air $6000 or best offer, serious inquiries only please.
773-282-5816

http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=28

WOW!!

1971 Chrysler 300 27.jpg

Now that's quite a color!

Well that was anticlimactic ...............one picture , huh?

Good thing they posted United States or I wouldnt know where Wisconsin was.

Well that was anticlimactic ...............one picture , huh?

Good thing they posted United States or I wouldnt know where Wisconsin was.

Wisconsin is a beautiful part of America. Winters are a little more than I want to deal with. I'm going there the week following Carlisle.

They are most likely using a single image of the car as a teaser; generate more interest. If your a rabid fuselage guy in the market your hooked already. Now they just have to "reel" you in....slowly but steadily.

I thhink you missed the point...................

Plane train or auto?

I gotcha. BTW, I'm taking a side trip near Chicago to see a friend that has a bunch of parts for my NY'er. I'm excited about that! Door panels, dash pad, maybe a fix (mod) for my wiper cam problem, and other stuff. Taking my truck. Then fishing for few days at Shawnao Lake, Wisconsin.

I gotcha. BTW, I'm taking a side trip near Chicago to see a friend that has a bunch of parts for my NY'er. I'm excited about that! Door panels, dash pad, maybe a fix (mod) for my wiper cam problem, and other stuff. Taking my truck. Then fishing for few days at Shawnao Lake, Wisconsin.

No better excuse for the proverbial road trip than to gather parts for the car. Than kick it up and let some fish chase hooks all day. Sounds good to me!

Nice, have fun.....hope the back holds up

I hope so. I got plenty of physical thearpy the last couple of weeks. My nephew and niece will drive my truck on the Wisconsin trip and I can recline a little in my truck.

No better excuse for the proverbial road trip than to gather parts for the car. Than kick it up and let some fish chase hooks all day. Sounds good to me!

I'm counting down the days and the best part is my Cousin invites me up to Green Bay every year to catch a Packer's game. Maybe I should start a new thread so this thread doesn't get too jacked with football fans. LOL. Maybe when preseason gets closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back