For Sale 1971 dodge polara 2-door - $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.
78NYB....I posted a shot of it on the previous page....however,not to leave you hanging either....here's a shot of a '76 New Yorker Brougham I had last year. Pulled from a barn in the Palouse and cleaned up,got it running like a swiss watch and sold. It went to Berlin,Germany. View attachment 46009

Please PM me (don't start a thread - the lurkers will jump on it quick) if you find any super clean low mileage Formal's (1974-1978). I would love to
have a turn key rust free Formal from the Northwest. It seems that everybody on this board that has a super clean C-Body originated from the west.

I like this board because it's cool to see I'm not alone with Mopar stuff. I love the "C" bodies but I love all Mopar stuff mostly. This is an "A" body '73 Plymouth Scamp I pulled from the woods and 1 week later-you will see where it eventually went. I know my way around the engines,body work and detailing. I do all of my own work. View attachment 46014View attachment 46015

Just amazing Jason! Would you mind sharing how you do it and what products you use?

Please PM me (don't start a thread - the lurkers will jump on it quick) if you find any super clean low mileage Formal's (1974-1978). I would love to
have a turn key rust free Formal from the Northwest. It seems that everybody on this board that has a super clean C-Body originated from the west.

A lesson well learned.....

Will do 1978NYB-I know where 3 of them are right now. One is low milage,1977 "Golden Fawn" and even still has a CB(lol!)-Tom Price Chrysler car. Guy wants 4k for it but it is super clean,There is a low mile 1977 Emerald Green one and another 1978 Golden Fawn one up north with a 440. Let me get the info again and I'll PM you personally. I usually don't like posting new threads because these cars are things I put on the my "list" and sometimes...I might just end up owning all 3 at the same time. ;)

BTW-thanks to all of you who like my work. I do this as a hobby but also to pluck and preserve these cars and get them back on the road where they belong. They might not be "restored" but when they leave me,they look nice and clean and are great drivers. :)

If it is possible to get a picture of the fender tags would be super nice.

Thanks Jason!

I sent you a PM with a number. I couldn't get up close and it is stored behind a steel gate and they parked a forklift in front of it. Give them a call and ask for pictures. Let them know a guy who saw it sent you their way....I talked with them about a week ago. I could try and get pics but it's pretty far from my place.

Also-There will be an article that will be happening with Craig Fitzgerald from Car and Driver,Curbside Classic and Bang Shift coming soon with me. I'm on Facebook and I like to share my work and projects and that Scamp I did brought me lots of attention. People started taking notice pretty quickly. I'm not sinking thousands of dollars in stuff here either-this is stuff you can do in your driveway. I was a master detailer for many years. Still am,I guess. lmao!

I like this board because it's cool to see I'm not alone with Mopar stuff. I love the "C" bodies but I love all Mopar stuff mostly. This is an "A" body '73 Plymouth Scamp I pulled from the woods and 1 week later-you will see where it eventually went. I know my way around the engines,body work and detailing. I do all of my own work. View attachment 46014View attachment 46015

you are lucky. if i pulled one out of the woods here it would look like this
th

That link to craigslist is "not found". Did you happen to get any contact info when you found it and if so can you pass it on to me. Since the pictures are dated 2015, I have to wonder if it has not been snatched up already. Jeff

I kinda want this gold car if it resurfaces.... I'd have a Base. Custom. And Brougham. All 2 door Hardtops.... Loving the pictures of Dave's old 71. Such a shame it ended up white. I made a comment on the new owners Facebook post saying..."Please can you paint it Brown again and re-chrome the bumpers" He laughed and said maybe one day.

So.......is the car still white?

Is the owner an active member here?

It is! Small world for sure. The LAST thing I thought I'd find out is that the car I haven't seen in 16 years is still out there and on the East coast now. I can't believe it. The best thing? The current owner has no clue what down in that back seat. lmao!!!!!!!
I bought this car from a guy in Spokane while i was in the Air Force. I sold it to a guy in New Jersey over the internet back in 2000. The only reason i could tell was the dent on the trunk. Man I miss that car. has about 88k when i sold it.

I bought this car from a guy in Spokane while i was in the Air Force. I sold it to a guy in New Jersey over the internet back in 2000. The only reason i could tell was the dent on the trunk. Man I miss that car. has about 88k when i sold it.
Yeah that guy in Jersey! @polara71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back