For Sale 1971 dodge polara 2-door - $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought The Polara from a young guy in Spokane in 1999 or so and sold it to a guy in New Jersey in August of 200 when i was getting out of the Air Force.. He bought it after looking at 3 pics on a Mopar forum. I regret selling that car to this day. Ill have to see if i can Dig up the pics I had of it. I knew it was the car by the dent on the trunk pan. It had roughly 88k when I sold it. Still had the original spoke hubcaps.

I bought The Polara from a young guy in Spokane in 1999 or so and sold it to a guy in New Jersey in August of 200 when i was getting out of the Air Force.. He bought it after looking at 3 pics on a Mopar forum. I regret selling that car to this day. Ill have to see if i can Dig up the pics I had of it. I knew it was the car by the dent on the trunk pan. It had roughly 88k when I sold it. Still had the original spoke hubcaps.
This is what it looks like currently. 360 is long gone. Getting a 400 or 440 (cant remember) I dont understand why people feel the need to molest nice cars. It just happened to me with a 71 I sold. Scoops. Spoiler. Just dumb. Oh well.

FB_IMG_1549003554740.jpg

This is what it looks like currently. 360 is long gone. Getting a 400 or 440 (cant remember) I dont understand why people feel the need to molest nice cars. It just happened to me with a 71 I sold. Scoops. Spoiler. Just dumb. Oh well.

View attachment 262525
I agree that thing was a smooth ride back in 99. The only thing I did was put an on/off ball valve on it for the heat to work. The heater contron valve was rusted shut and I couldn't find a replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back