For Sale 1971 Duster Stan will love this one! It's a four speed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/4659898848.html

1971 Duster 383 four speed, perfect for a father and son restoration project.

Has a few issues but it ran when it was parked, you don't find them like this very often. Never even been smoked in!!

NO low ball offers either, I know what this car is worth after restoration.

Clear title in hand.

$3500 cash

I'd give him $35.00, but that would be for the grille, assuming it's good. Is this ad for real???

Gotta be a joke......and considering they didn't make any '71 dusters with a factory 383 the car doesn't exist.

Looks like the posting has been removed off CL. Damn I would have loved to see a factory 383 Plymouth Duster. Must of.been a beast.lol.

Too bad we can't see any pictures of this car now that the ad is no longer up ...

hmmm I wish there was some way we could come up with to get around that problem in the future emoticonbigsmile.gif

emoticonbigsmile.gif

Judging by the sh#t eating grin on Bryan's face there thats what he was saying without saying it.

I'd give him $35.00, but that would be for the grille, assuming it's good. Is this ad for real???

Gotta be a joke......and considering they didn't make any '71 dusters with a factory 383 the car doesn't exist.

Looks like the posting has been removed off CL. Damn I would have loved to see a factory 383 Plymouth Duster. Must of.been a beast.lol.

Seriously?

"Has a few issues, but...you don't find them like this very often..." and he's only asking $3500? :laughing5:

Has. To be Joke

It was that one of none with an imaginary HEMI!!! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back