IMG_1418.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG
IMG_1410.JPG
IMG_1411.JPG
IMG_1412.JPG
IMG_1413.JPG
IMG_1414.JPG
IMG_1414.JPG

arghhhhhh:BangHead:.....looks like another save by Paul....

Last edited:
IMG_1421.JPG
IMG_1422.JPG
IMG_1423.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1424.JPG
IMG_1426.JPG
IMG_1425.JPG

even the second rear rubber bumperette needed attention....Paul spent alota time sanding that rubber and prepping it...color on there now is not color that will be on it...we just used up some paint that didn't match for the interior and helped do a little filling of small scratchs ect before final paint.
.bumpertte is just sitting on bumper to give us a idea..not finished or fastened
Bumperette color is always the same color as vynal tops on 71 GTs
...both taillights are NOS replacements thus the condition
and from looking at rear bumper am thinking its gona be fun detailing...can see where detailing this cars gona be a 2 day process....thought 1 day was bad enough...

Last edited:
Nice work Dereck, what did Paul do to fixate those new threads in place?

Paul took all bolts down to same size then he taped and dyed them and put them together with thread lock so they'll never come apart again...now that's alota fine detailed work right there just to save that bumpertte

Last edited:
IDK what happened... I must have missed a posting and they stopped hitting my "alerts"... I missed all the fun last week or so... Critter... I love everything you and Paul have done, I hate the new radio, but totally get why it's there (I would have a hard time with it in a worthless DD, buttons too small). I'm very sorry to hear of the customs issues you have been enjoying through all of this (here I thought your border problem was something silly)... Of all the problems you could face, the radio would be a really easy one to address later.

NO MATTER WHAT... this is your baby, and you should enjoy her as you like. Only a fool would believe you ever intended to do this beauty harm in anyway. I hope you drive her as much as you can and your face hurts from the grinning. I hope she lasts you to the end. I really hope you never let the opinions of others get in the way of your enjoyment of her.

Had to say it... it is just how I'm wired.

A reference pic for Dereck, this is all I have, let me know if it can be used, it is out of a 70 column.
for dereck.jpg

will ask Paul to have a look at pic...still kinda clueless as to what hes after exactly but believe its the parts in the steering wheel itself...

will ask Paul to have a look at pic...still kinda clueless as to what hes after exactly but believe its the parts in the steering wheel itself...
This is the part that goes on the steering wheel center and the horn pad goes onto.

That's not just organization... that's showmanship.... Paul ought to be doing something for TV to counteract all the crap shows out there.

Well D I'm 8 hours off the boat after 15 days and I have to tell ya....next vacation is gonna be in Idaho begging Paul to let me intern for a few weeks! So glad to see it coming together so well. I'm jealous envious proud amazed and excited all at the same time. Really looking forward to seeing it live in person so we can torment the rest of the boys with our selfies and the pics we be taking. Geezus Ive gotta get one of mine together enough for the party at the end of the month! Back to work holiday is over!

lm off for next two weeks so if ya need help ...call Bill :poke:....hehehe
Welcome back Doba... good to see you have lots of support up there... You know a true friend is one who will stick around just to make sure he gets to point and laugh at your next mishap too.

Welcome back Doba... good to see you have lots of support up there... You know a true friend is one who will stick around just to make sure he gets to point and laugh at your next mishap too.
naw....ld be the first one there with my tools...just trying to find a polite way to invite myself :D

naw....ld be the first one there with my tools...just trying to find a polite way to invite myself :D
I'm actually a bit jealous of you folks up there... you have a nice semi local group going on... I guess you all have to get along while you huddle together so you don't freeze...

Invite yourself? You are the guest of honour my friend! Gotta name yet for your baby? I think Vanilla ice has been taken.....just sayin

Back