1972 Polara coupe. Sad day. Anyone need parts?

Lord Alvin

Reaction score
I took my 72 Polara in to have some work done on the suspension because it was feeling a bit wobbly on the road. It turns out that the frame had completely rusted out right in the middle of the car and it is no longer safe to drive. I bought it cheap and it was never going to be anything but an old junky car that was fun to drive. I figure I can put the front disc brakes and the 360 in my Fury. Off the top of my head there are some parts worth saving.

Doors. Fenders. Hood. Trunk lid has a couple of very small hail dents. Front bumper and grill. All of the glass is good. Let me know and I will grab some of these before it goes to be with Jesus.

Maybe a second opinion?

This is it right?

attachment.php

What a shame... did the front, or rear frame rust?? If the front did, can just swap out stub frames.

commando1, I don't get your pic and my quote. I just need a little help here. If the lady in the pic has some in her pockets, Ill be down your way in October. I could pick them up then.

I Keep on thinking about this since last night, but was afraid to ask.
Ross will say she's hot, but doesn't help either. ;)

I'm sure the "n" was there when I first read it. :laughing4:

Power WIDOW...that's funny. I wasn't aware that year model came with any power options.

I took my 72 Polara in to have some work done on the suspension because it was feeling a bit wobbly on the road. It turns out that the frame had completely rusted out right in the middle of the car and it is no longer safe to drive. I bought it cheap and it was never going to be anything but an old junky car that was fun to drive. I figure I can put the front disc brakes and the 360 in my Fury. Off the top of my head there are some parts worth saving.

Doors. Fenders. Hood. Trunk lid has a couple of very small hail dents. Front bumper and grill. All of the glass is good. Let me know and I will grab some of these before it goes to be with Jesus.

If it has hidden wiper arms like the same year Newport, I will buy those off of you.

henrius@mindspring.com

Back