NOT MINE 1972 T&C Texas $7500

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I hesitated posting this because I was considering it myself. Needs some work but looks like a good start. I'd put the woodgrain back on because it would look great against the yellow. Log into Facebook
72tc1.jpg
72tc2.jpg
72tc3.jpg
72tc4.jpg
72tc5.jpg
72tc6.jpg
72tc7.jpg

I brought the link up and thought Chris, you dog, Thinking you purchased this. I saw it listed and thought sum-***** I like 72 Chryslers.

It has so much potential and looks like a solid fairly priced car.

I brought the link up and thought Chris, you dog, Thinking you purchased this. I saw it listed and thought sum-***** I like 72 Chryslers.

It has so much potential and looks like a solid fairly priced car.
I was considering it Dave but not really wanting a project right now, even a relatively easy one like this. I do keep checking back on it though.:p

Well then, there it is. Practically giving it to you.
I know. Next week the wife and I are going to Visit our son and family in Michigan so too much going on now. It's unlikely but if it's still available when I get home I'll have a decision to make.

Great looking wagon. I'd like that one if I didn't have a wagon and an Imperial and a Challenger and a Swinger and a....
It has heavy duty alternator, rare overflow bottle, no Autotemp.

I'm thinking it has the rear air option, no?
It looks like in one picture you can see a little bit of the rear air unit but not positive. It also looks like a piece of the headliner is hanging down. Sure would love to see more pictures. Now down another $500 to $6000.

Back