For Sale 1973 Dodge Polara Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABNGTO

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not enough time or energy to complete my project. Originally a 2bbl now a 4bbl from previous owner.
Full tune up, oil,coolant break and trans fluid replaced, along with new trans pan gasket. New calipers and brake lines up front. Front end bushings replaced (I have a detailed list I will provide).
Clean Illinois title in my hand. Car was purchased from Las Vegas where I was told by the seller, it had lived it's entire life, after being born at the Illinois Dodge plant.
Body is clean and the only rust that might be a problem is on the roof. The car came with a vynl roof, it has been removed some time ago. Runs, drives and stops like it should. I will provide detaild pics as soon as I can. Power windows(only drivers side is operational) Power bench seat, (only wors on 2 of the 3 positions, a used switch will be provided. Desert sun and heat has taken a toll on the window seals and dash. A black dash pad and door arm rests are included. Really the only things this survivor needs is new tires and a tank full of juice to be a nice cruiser. I have the car listed on Chicago area CL for 6K obo.
I'm not trying to get rich, just recoup the $$ I have in it. Forcbodiesonly members price is fairly negotiable.
Thanks. Mike T. photo (1).jpgNew Image.jpgfender tag.jpgNew Image3.jpgNew Image4.jpgNew Image5.jpg

photo (1).jpg

New Image.jpg

fender tag.jpg

New Image3.jpg

New Image4.jpg

New Image5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back