For Sale 1973 PLYMOUTH FORESTRY CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Change of place Forestry car @ $14000

Original. documented 1973 Plymouth Satellite CDF car. Super rare survivor in excellent condition. Factory 360 Fury engine (not available in a Satellite that year) with documented police pursuit package and special order CDF paint combo.

This car was ordered for the deputy chief forestry official, so it has A/C , which was rare at that time for commercial vehicles, even cop cars. This car runs great and the accessories work, like radio, A/C, clock. etc. The forestry equipment is with the vehicle, but I never hooked it up. The next owner can do that. Originally registered to the County of Sonoma, California. Notice the early 80's blue plates from when the car was retired. Always a local car here.

This car had a very easy life and has never had rust or crash damage. Notice in the photo the rust free undercarriage as well as the heavy leaf spring package. I have the original build sheet and the Sonoma Co. CDF i.d. key fob. You can see the VIN tag photo if you want to do your own decoding. Notice no Plymouth badging on the car, including hub caps.

This car just returned from a 1200 mile trip in the hot summer heat with the A/C on and performed great with ice cold air going the whole time. Needs almost nothing to be perfect. Super rare example of a real car. Most of these are fake on ebay or here on CL.

I have owned the car for over 5 years. The title is in my name and ready to go, not a flip car.
Cash only please. No trades. Reply through CL, or call or text if desired. 4one5. 7one7.six2four2

1973 PLYMOUTH FORESTRY CAR ORIG. DOCUMENTED

00K0K_58NFfrw2pd1_600x450.jpg

00s0s_1HPHVtPvEqg_600x450.jpg

00v0v_kbodB3jxeek_600x450.jpg

00d0d_aXGNjRR0Liz_600x450.jpg

Is it a forestry car or did it just fall through an ugly tree?

Not worth that, there is so much BS in that ad. The seller is a dreamer, $6,000 on it's best day, it's not even a police package car, just a Y39 Special Order car.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back