For Sale 1975 imperial

• Thread starter Deleted member 220
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 220

Contact seller
Yep im selling it. I found a car simular to one a friend and I restored and since his passing last summer ive been looking for one.
This imperial does need carb work. A/c has been disconnect (unplugged) . Driver rear window doesn't roll down. Only one wiper blade works. The 440 fires up even a cold day like today. The radiator was replaced with an aluminum radiator. Tires are in greap shape. She shifts through the gears smoothly running down the road
Located in beach north dakota
$5000.00

20181031_130715.jpg

20181031_143939.jpg

20181031_144008.jpg

20181031_144029.jpg

20181031_144022.jpg

20181031_144025.jpg

20181031_143927.jpg

20181031_120547.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks identical to the 74 Imperial brochure car that I hand built when I worked at Highland Park Engineering prototype build up as a tech. Here are some pics of that car.

1974-lebaron-ad.jpg

dashboard.jpg

oub6317-p.jpg

Page12-13.jpg

Page14.jpg

Cushy cush interior.I would love to take a nap in the back seat with the heat on.But i would look pretty weird.Knowing me somebody would come by and run a hose from the exhaust into the car while i was sleeping.Now i really get to sleep!B.Brummel

Cushy cush interior.I would love to take a nap in the back seat with the heat on.But i would look pretty weird.Knowing me somebody would come by and run a hose from the exhaust into the car while i was sleeping.Now i really get to sleep!B.Brummel

WHY the back seat when the rh front seat reclines???

CBODY67

Captain....

Two year only rear disk brakes option begs the question as to status of the rear brakes. And I would think you need to talk about running condition, any rust with pictures etc to get what you want (or close)out of it.

Rear brakes and master for these are NLA so that the cost of ownership and safety could be as much as $1500 just to have the calipers and master sleeved and new rear pads fashioned.

Just trying to help... car looks good... but for $5000 you need a bit more IMO.

Captain....

Two year only rear disk brakes option begs the question as to status of the rear brakes. And I would think you need to talk about running condition, any rust with pictures etc to get what you want (or close)out of it.

Rear brakes and master for these are NLA so that the cost of ownership and safety could be as much as $1500 just to have the calipers and master sleeved and new rear pads fashioned.

Bought a new carb for it as far as brakes when the weather clears ill pull the wheels off if the brakes pads are needing to be replaced ill get some new ones yes they make pads for the rear. Brakes work so i imsure the master is good. They're like 100 on ebay or replace it with a newer style 350. Rear rotors are a little harder to find but they are out there i found 5 just by googling them calipers works they are found on ebay amd ive bought them from carquest before no clue were you get 1500 from but this car is not a junk pile

Bought a new carb for it as far as brakes when the weather clears ill pull the wheels off if the brakes pads are needing to be replaced ill get some new ones yes they make pads for the rear. Brakes work so i imsure the master is good. They're like 100 on ebay or replace it with a newer style 350. Rear rotors are a little harder to find but they are out there i found 5 just by googling them calipers works they are found on ebay amd ive bought them from carquest before no clue were you get 1500 from but this car is not a junk pile

Didn’t mean to imply that it was junk at all Captain. It looks to be in very good shape to me.

Just looking to help you get as much as you want by pointing out what someone who would pay your asking price might be looking for. If brakes check out then you need to make that a selling point IMO.

The same goes for any body rust.

The rest is bullshit you can readily fix.

Good luck with sale!

Javier

Captain....

Why you tell about them as an option? Imperials had 4-wheel disc brakes in 74-75 as standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back