For Sale 1978 NYBS in OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Dance Time.
giphy.gif

Good news! The Imperial owner has come out to look at and drive the NYBS, and has put a deposit on the car!! I'm going to attend to a couple of little things on the car, and he'll pick it up at the end of the week. So, looks like it's sold!

It's hard to believe I've had that car nearly nine years now.
Congratulations! Enjoy the car while you still have it.

I am both happy and sad for you selling her... hopefully your situation will turn around soon.

Good Thing to have it local when it Comes to the right owner which is the case judging by the Imperial he owns; I had to watch one or two of my cars deteriorate locally after being sold which is a Little different.

Congrats Patrick! Is the buyer going from being a 1 to a 2 classic car owner or does he have a collection? Love the '67, of course.

Selling to someone who's already in the Hobby is the best you can do. They usually have the realistic expectations some rookies lack who only owned new cars before.

Got the car aligned, the front brake pads replaced and the air charged up. It's ready for pickup this Sunday. Runs and drives soooo nice! I'll miss it, but I really didn't drive the car enough to justify keeping it around. And with the job loss, if I can keep the Imperial and the Coronet, I'll be very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back