For Sale 1999 Dodge Ramcharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had one that began that way result in a sale anyway. I think it's just the local third-world used car lot trying to score a despiration sale. (Although that message was from 954 area code.. Hi Florida!)
Wasn't me... I'm a completely different kind of idiot...:D

You spend way too much time and data with these idiots Carmine. Any texts I get wanting the item, kool with the price, wanting my info and just pay my shipper gets the “cash & carry only” response and then I delete the thread. Done.

You spend way too much time and data with these idiots Carmine. Any texts I get wanting the item, kool with the price, wanting my info and just pay my shipper gets the “cash & carry only” response and then I delete the thread. Done.

Oh I delete plenty of them, I only kept this fool on the string for laughs.

Exhibit B, that I just decided to screw with...

(the last text with a photo was a pic of some rafter ventilation sheets left over from a project... I just wanted to see if he was even paying attention or knew what an engine looked like...)

View attachment 157710

View attachment 157711

View attachment 157712
Yes!! That is a scam I get all the time, and I do not understand what they can get out of it?? "Send me your address...." Why? What comes next?? Yes, even with the car I am now selling I have had these texts, and the same for the previous three. Who buys a car without a single question? Scammers!! Liars!!

No it goes like this: Is this item still available? What is the best price?
I posted the '85 Dodge 600 on Craigslist last week. Within minutes, I mean minutes, of the post I received such a text. I responded, "Well, since I just posted it, yes." I then got the obligatory, "Send me your address...." I responded, "No thanks."

Later than same night I was shopping with my Wife. I received another text, the fourth of the day, asking, "Are you the original owner? What shape is it in? Why are you selling it?" I responded, "Seeing as how I address all of your questions in my ad it is obvious that you have not even read it. Have a good night." Haven't heard back from the guy....

Well I said adios this afternoon... Headed for Wisconsin with some Mopar guys. He owns the Cuda in this video. Let's hope garage fires don't strike twice!

IMG_20180106_124427.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back