2013 Glenwillow Classic Car Show (Sponsored by Hoover heating/Air)

theos911

Reaction score
With now fully functioning wipers we took the Fury out for its first show under my ownership. (my first show as well) The show totaled about 80 cars and I noted 4 mopars. - a 318 B-Body, a 440 B-Body, my Fury, and a stunning, unrestored 331 54 New Yorker barn find that took people's choice award.

It was a blast and as soon as I drove in I had about 3 guys run over and ask me what my Fury has. I presume they were looking for Sport Furies.

No, I don't have pictures. Yes, I forgot the camera.

How do you forget your camera at your first car show? The last sentence you spoke before you walked out the door should have been "Got my camera and my keys, lets go!".

Closest thing to pictures that I've got:
first car show.jpg

first car show.jpg

How do you forget your camera at your first car show? The last sentence you spoke before you walked out the door should have been "Got my camera and my keys, lets go!".
Unfortunately, when I go back to get the camera, I decide it's a good time to pee and then go back out to the car without the camera again.

Our Monday night Quaker Steak show got rained on, but not before I got a picture of Joey and the Bird:
DSC01178.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

That's great you can tell you told him not to touch it.

Back