2016 Carlisle FCBO Team Official Photo

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
DSC03651.JPG

Click on the picture for a better view....

What a fantastic turn out. 24 FCBO Team Members (if I counted correctly). Folks, that is a world record.

If somebody on FCBO has some level of computer skills... it would be nice to get first name and/or FCBO call signs on the photo. If somebody has a better picture please post it on here.

Note: I'm going to get a new camera probably before the next show. LOL!

So looks like most of the cool kids made the pic.

Am I missing anyone below? There are 4 more names than faces If I'm counting correctly (and two faces are tied to one name if both Horvaths are in the photo)

Cool Kids At Carlisle list

1966newport
1978 NYB - Bob, BR, 1st on left
65 500
66Monaco500 - John, BR, 1st from right
66sptfry
67-Fury
69CoronetRT
70bigblockdodge
72furious
75LandYacht
78Brougham
azblackhemi
chry73luv
Beep Beep Dave
Big_John - John, BR, 3rd from left
bluefury361 - Will, BR, 7th from right

cantflip
cbarge
Cee Bodies
Fury Pursuit
Jim68Cuda
livefortheking
MOVE N UP
Murry Park - ??? where he at?
Polara71 - Dave, BR, 7th from left

rapidtrans
Ripinator
Samplingman - Name?, FR, 1st from right
The Horvaths - Dylan Horvath, BR, 4th from left

twostick
Zymurgy

? username? - Mark, BR, 2nd from right

Last edited:
If somebody on FCBO has some level of computer skills... it would be nice to get first name and/or FCBO call signs on the photo. If somebody has a better picture please post it on here.

Stan should be up to it. It would probably help if you send him the actual jpg image so he has the full size file to work with.

Very impressive group picture, really awesome!

Stan,

I just emailed the picture and attachment to you.

Thanks in advance!

What do you think about the name on the chest or just above the head on the back row?

The best way will reveal itself to Stan once he starts working with the pic. I suggest across the top above back row of faces and in the grass below the front row .. maybe Stan can get get username and actual name that way once someone matches them to faces. I know a few and others do too

Back