2017 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 14-16

Update... it's been a while... For anyone who is interested, I have currently made reservations for the autotrain, leaving FL on the 5th and returning on the 17th... decided I didn't want to leave early on Sunday.

I have registered a black 1974 Imperial (undisclosed number of doors) as a C-body 74-78 stock... should keep me close to the action.

My hotel is set up, thanks to a friend. And yes Dave, an AARP discount was part of the roomy situation...:poke:

I am still piecing together my trip details. So far, I plan to get the Imperial close to Carlisle and put her into secure storage, then rent a p/u for my junk yard roaming and travels to OH(I have a guy holding some parts) and PGH.

Pittsburghers, I will be in town at various times between the 6th and the 12th if you have a favorite cruise or just want to meet up somewhere. Dad sold his house and is in AZ full time, so no reunions on that side. Mom also sold her house, and I'm not entirely sure where the new place is... but I know she left the Crafton/Greentree area... she's been enjoying moving, so I haven't bugged her for the new address yet.

Mom's house isn't likely to be a place I spend too much time, but it will be my "home base" during the week. I discovered Red Roof Inns during last years trip, the rooms were clean and priced fair... I intend to stay moving as much as I can.

For anyone who wants me to look for stuff, I will start a new thread mid June to invite you to have me bird dog parts for you. In some cases, I may be able to grab them and bring them to Carlisle. Florida boys, I plan to be shipping at least one large crate... I may be able to make room for you.

I quit parking on the hill years ago after the vehicle up-hill nearly slid into me after one of those rain bursts.

Not so far... but if I get to look at that Bittersweet Imperial and move Viv out... I will have room in the driveway:rofl:
Jeff, be real...if you move Viv out you ain't gonna have any Imperials to worry about. :poke:
You bringing her to Carlisle this year?

There are several FCBO ladies who attend Carlisle. Ellie will be there and Dave's wife Diane and daughter Rachael will likely be there.

ladys of somelucky guys at fcbo.jpg

C'mon you gotta bring her who's Sammie gonna bullshit with while we're fondling other cars...
There are several FCBO ladies who attend Carlisle. Ellie will be there and Dave's wife Diane and daughter Rachael will likely be there.

View attachment 122232
I'd be willing, and at one time really tried hard to include her in long trips... she is good with a day at the car show, she loves the C Body folks she has met... but she's about as easy as Stan to drag out of Florida and I couldn't lure her into an overnighter at the day spa she loves in Sebring... no way she is going to put up with swap meet marathons and junkyard days.:realcrazy:

Besides, now I get to do whatever I want without adult supervision... last year turned out ok:rolleyes:

Update... it's been a while... For anyone who is interested, I have currently made reservations for the autotrain, leaving FL on the 5th and returning on the 17th... decided I didn't want to leave early on Sunday.

I have registered a black 1974 Imperial (undisclosed number of doors) as a C-body 74-78 stock... should keep me close to the action.

My hotel is set up, thanks to a friend. And yes Dave, an AARP discount was part of the roomy situation...:poke:

I am still piecing together my trip details. So far, I plan to get the Imperial close to Carlisle and put her into secure storage, then rent a p/u for my junk yard roaming and travels to OH(I have a guy holding some parts) and PGH.

Pittsburghers, I will be in town at various times between the 6th and the 12th if you have a favorite cruise or just want to meet up somewhere. Dad sold his house and is in AZ full time, so no reunions on that side. Mom also sold her house, and I'm not entirely sure where the new place is... but I know she left the Crafton/Greentree area... she's been enjoying moving, so I haven't bugged her for the new address yet.

Mom's house isn't likely to be a place I spend too much time, but it will be my "home base" during the week. I discovered Red Roof Inns during last years trip, the rooms were clean and priced fair... I intend to stay moving as much as I can.

For anyone who wants me to look for stuff, I will start a new thread mid June to invite you to have me bird dog parts for you. In some cases, I may be able to grab them and bring them to Carlisle. Florida boys, I plan to be shipping at least one large crate... I may be able to make room for you.

So Jeff, we're gonna get to meet one of the Twins?? Can't wait..

I might not be able to attend Carlisle this year. I have a special project at work going on now that I may not be be able to execute a work around. It is way to early for me to project what my hands on involvement will be in July on this project. I'm still hoping worst case that I can get away for one day and run up to Carlisle and see everybody and check out the C-body and Forward Look line.

I might not be able to attend Carlisle this year. I have a special project at work going on now that I may not be be able to execute a work around. It is way to early for me to project what my hands on involvement will be in July on this project. I'm still hoping worst case that I can get away for one day and run up to Carlisle and see everybody and check out the C-body and Forward Look line.
Fess up. This has to do with N. Korea, right? :rolleyes:

CRAP, Bob! I hope you get the decks cleared by mid-July. Carlisle won't be the same without you there.

CRAP, Bob! I hope you get the decks cleared by mid-July. Carlisle won't be the same without you there.

Yeah. My Team knows how important Carlisle is to me so everyone will do everything possible so I can flex a few days off. It is just way too early to have a definitive test plan for July.

If you want Bob, I can swing by and Pick up the New Yorker and bring it down.. lol. So at least you'll be represented..
:poke:

Back