2017 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 14-16

I just hope 'n pray mine will do 750 milez on itz maiden voyage
Mine quit rather spectacularly halfway into a 300 mile run a couple weeks ago, so when I get it put back together we'll test it on a 1400 mile run. Wish me luck.

Mine quit rather spectacularly halfway into a 300 mile run a couple weeks ago, so when I get it put back together we'll test it on a 1400 mile run. Wish me luck.

As we said in the Navy!! "Fair winds and following Seas" wish you safe journey. Have AAA on speed dial.. lol

I'm also G216... guess FL is still a day behind the rest of the world... a couple decades ago , I was living in Bonita Springs and it was more likely a bill would arrive after it's due date than before.

See you folks there:)

AAA has saved my butt a few times. I could re-up from now on and still come out ahead.
I have made the statement when calling in "they were giving me a ride to work, and the car died... I had to get there another way... will you still tow it without me there?" has worked every time.

That and I generally don't renew until I need a tow again... AAA is easy to work with if you bother to learn their rules.

I'm a little late, so won't know till we get there.. But I am entered into the show!

IMG_1413.PNG

You should be with me and John(75LandYacht)... IDK if anyone else from here is bringing a Formal.

Well there went my chance of a trophy with one of the twins in the same class. lol

Do they park the formals far from the other C's?

I think Bob will be there for Saturday at least I hope. And I'm hoping to give you a run for your money with my '73 Imperial Jeff.:poke:

Went to the ER Sat morning, sitting in my hospital bed waiting to have a procedure done tomorrow at 8:00 AM and to see if I'll be able to go this year. It's going to really suck if I've got to cancel at the last minute for the second year in a row.

Went to the ER Sat morning, sitting in my hospital bed waiting to have a procedure done tomorrow at 8:00 AM and to see if I'll be able to go this year. It's going to really suck if I've got to cancel at the last minute for the second year in a row.
Well crap... I hope you're OK. And it will suck if you can't make it. I'll be working a long shift for the next week and then I'm off. I'll check in with you when I'm up there if I don't hear from you here.

I think Bob will be there for Saturday at least I hope. And I'm hoping to give you a run for your money with my '73 Imperial Jeff.:poke:
I am fairly certain you will be stiff competition...
Well there went my chance of a trophy with one of the twins in the same class. lol

Do they park the formals far from the other C's?
Both of you... I didn't put the card out for judging last year (parts car) and I was more inclined to do it then "just because".

Zac, Kenny and Big_John and Polara Dave will all be close by... the entire C Body crowd seems to wander through Dave's space at some point... I believe we will be close-ish to the rest, but the 2017 map hasn't been released yet, here is the 2016 program with map... disregard the words... we are on the Green area now.http://www.carlisleevents.com/carli...ries/pdf/2016-Carlisle-Chrysler-Nationals.pdf
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carli...ries/pdf/2016-Carlisle-Chrysler-Nationals.pdf

Well.....

Unfortunately I'm about 99% certain that I won't be able to go to Carlisle this year. I will get the final schedule next week and it's going to require all hands on deck.

Back