2017 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 14-16

Is anyone planning on attending the free before/opening show at the expo center Thursday night?

Planning on being there mid Thursday. Might swing in there, if not passed out from the trip

Zac, I'll be in the grounds Thursday by early evening maybe late afternoon depending on traffic leaving NYC. We can meet up Thursday if you'd like.

Zac, I'll be in the grounds Thursday by early evening maybe late afternoon depending on traffic leaving NYC. We can meet up Thursday if you'd like.

Awesome! Sounds good, I'll shoot you a PM soon with my number.

Idk what time we'll be getting in. I'm assuming around 2-3pm. About a 12 hour drive for us. Planning on leaving sometime around midnight wed night/thurs morning.

Is anyone planning on attending the free before/opening show at the expo center Thursday night?

Planning on being there mid Thursday. Might swing in there, if not passed out from the trip
I will be there Thursday... but other than "somewhere in Carlisle" I have no idea where I will be... feel free to call if you're looking for me, I might know where I am at that time.
I've cancelled our reservation at The Carlisle House if anyone is looking for a really nice place to stay. If you are bringing your wife or significant other I guarantee you will make some brownie points.

Carlisle House Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Lodging ~ Carlisle B&B Inn Hotel Lodging Pennsylvania - Mobile Website

Business sucks among other things and I can't justify the cost. If work takes me to Baltimore I can make a case for it then.

Kevin
I'm sorry I won't see you again this year, I was looking forward to seeing what you'd bring.

I've cancelled our reservation at The Carlisle House if anyone is looking for a really nice place to stay. If you are bringing your wife or significant other I guarantee you will make some brownie points.

Carlisle House Bed and Breakfast Inn Hotel Lodging ~ Carlisle B&B Inn Hotel Lodging Pennsylvania - Mobile Website

Business sucks among other things and I can't justify the cost. If work takes me to Baltimore I can make a case for it then.

Kevin
Sorry to hear you won't make it. I had to make that decision last year and it sucks. Hope you make it in 2018

We should be in on Thursday afternoon and we'll be staying at the Comfort Inn in Mechanicsburg.

I went to the Expo on Thursday last year, but didn't stay long. It was OK, saw some friends etc.. They'll be having the Hurst cars inside this year, so I'm not sure what will be going on.

I've done it once , it wasn't my thing

We should be in on Thursday afternoon and we'll be staying at the Comfort Inn in Mechanicsburg.

I went to the Expo on Thursday last year, but didn't stay long. It was OK, saw some friends etc.. They'll be having the Hurst cars inside this year, so I'm not sure what will be going on.

Good to know, thanks! I'll leave it up in the air still. Like I said we might be too tired to do anything.

Big john, we're staying in the same place. I'll keep an eye out.

I will be there Thursday... but other than "somewhere in Carlisle" I have no idea where I will be... feel free to call if you're looking for me, I might know where I am at that time.

I'm sorry I won't see you again this year, I was looking forward to seeing what you'd bring.

I know I had your number Jeff, might need to get it from you again.

Have you decided which twin is coming yet?

I don't think I'm making it till late Fri but making it.

Sweet! We still gotta sit in the car and make vroom vroom noises! lol

A buddy of mine, who's staying with us isn't getting there till Friday afternoon either.

I will be there Thursday... but other than "somewhere in Carlisle" I have no idea where I will be...

I plan on arriving Wednesday, Lots of room to get set up in the vendor field. I'm P 134-135-136. Back up against the fence. Y'all are welcome to meet up there.

I wonder if everyone will be back together? The last couple years some classes have been over behind the midway. I liked it much better when we were over by the survivor tent.

I will be there Thursday... but other than "somewhere in Carlisle" I have no idea where I will be...

I plan on arriving Wednesday, Lots of room to get set up in the vendor field. I'm P 134-135-136. Back up against the fence. Y'all are welcome to meet up there.
Fury,
I'll make a point of stopping by Saturday. Isn't Murray P. usually back there also?

I know I had your number Jeff, might need to get it from you again.

Have you decided which twin is coming yet?
I changed phones and failed to transfer yours as well... PM sent

I will bring the black one...:rolleyes:

IDK, my plan is to not plan too much... so far I'm doing good with the plan too.

That makes it official... I can be found at Will's, or at Dave's, or at Dave's, or at Kenny's, or at John's ...or mostly just wandering aimlessly trying to absorb it all and trying to find every Formal part in the swap... to not buy the half that are overpriced and not buy the other half that are in bad shape.

Murry Park is in 3rd Row from the fence and toward the neighborhood side looking from concession stands. I'm in B 57-58( kind of near survivor tent) I think there will be a couple of blue trucks parked there during the day. I might have to walk, I'm running out of running cars to bring.

Maybe spending some time with you guys will help put me in the right mindset to start wanting a car again.

Mark, we should get together and peruse the car corral. I'm hunting something to replace the Admiral, as you know. A seasoned pair of eyes would be helpful.

Last edited:
Back