IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_1709.JPG
IMG_1711.JPG
IMG_1713.JPG
IMG_1714.JPG
IMG_1716.JPG
IMG_1718.JPG
IMG_1719.JPG

Zac - great pics! What's the deal with that holey Cuda and the demo derby lime gree Duster?

The duster was an original pink car. Repainted a long time ago. Other then that Idk. Didn't seem like they were going to do anything with it. Just some yard art drug up to the show. It was stripped out.

The cuda was a fast and furious film car.

It wasn't mentioned anywhere else in the 6 pagez on this site since I last shot my mouth off so I'll thro' this out. After meeting, shakin' handz and likein' my New Friend Catnip in Person we decided to split the cost of ah room WITHOUT HAVING TO SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN AND OUR BACK SIDE TO THE WALL SO NO SMART *** REMARKZ COMMANDO OR ANY OF YOU OTHER SOBz. We both missed the Picture Taking Ceremony at 10:00 Friday 'Cuz it took ah bit more then TWO AND AH HALF HOUREZ TO GET THRU' THE FRICKIN' FRONT GATE INSTEAD OF OF THE NORMAL TEN MINUTE BACK UP. Happy trailz to all my old AND new Friendz I met this year and lookin' for a repeat 12 monthz from now. BTW, Whom among us started the Avitar = first name registry ah few yearz ago would you PAHLEEZ COME FORWARD AND SPEAK UP? My whole Carlisle file AND MY NEW VANITY PLATE, AND REGISTRATION FOR MY LITTLE TRUCKLET that I flew up to Philadelphia to pay the ransom on and come to the party with. WELL,??? I GUESS OUR NEW LOVELY FEDERAL BUREAUCRACY REFERRED TO AZ TSA THOUGHT WAZ TOO HAZARDES TO LEAVE IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST? SO I NEED A NEW COPY, (AND UP DATED COPY POSTED) DO YEAH HEAR THIS NEW GUYZ IF YOU WANT IN? UH-UM, Did I mention I put 'bout 1K on it with a 2007 Michigan plate with "0" registration before arriving home in Wilmington safely? Jer

Last edited:
It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the 6 pagez on this site since I last shot my mouth off so I'll thro' this out. After meeting, shakin' handz and likein' my New Friend Catnip in Person we decided to split the cost of ah room WITHOUT HAVING TO SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN AND OUR BACK SIDE TO THE WALL SO NO SMART *** REMARKZ COMMANDO OR ANY OF YOU OTHER SOBz. We both missed the Picture Taking Ceremony at 10:00 Friday 'Cuz it took TWO AND AH HALF HOUREZ MORE TO GET THRU' THE FRICKIN' FRONT GATE INSTEAD OF OF THE NORMAL TEN MINUTE BACK UP. Happy trailz to all my old AND new

You probably missed it because it was Saturday not Friday

Updated

View attachment 133515

1. Zac - monaco75
2. John - 75landyacht
3. Ken - 78Brougham
5. Bill-FuryGT
6. Dave - polara71
9. Carsten
10. John - Moparnutcase
11. Chry73LUV
12. John - Big_John
13. James - Samplingman
14. Sabrina (Zac)
15. Sammie - 78Brougham
16. Aaron - live4theking
17. John - live4theking
18. Olivia - live4theking
19. Nick - '69FuryIIIConvertible
21. Mark - mdh157

I believe Moparnutcase/Jon is #8, blue shirt to match his Cordoba!

It wasn't mentioned anywhere else in the 6 pagez on this site since I last shot my mouth off so I'll thro' this out. After meeting, shakin' handz and likein' my New Friend Catnip in Person we decided to split the cost of ah room WITHOUT HAVING TO SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN AND OUR BACK SIDE TO THE WALL SO NO SMART *** REMARKZ COMMANDO OR ANY OF YOU OTHER SOBz. We both missed the Picture Taking Ceremony at 10:00 Friday 'Cuz it took ah bit more then TWO AND AH HALF HOUREZ TO GET THRU' THE FRICKIN' FRONT GATE INSTEAD OF OF THE NORMAL TEN MINUTE BACK UP. Happy trailz to all my old AND new Friendz I met this year and lookin' for a repeat 12 monthz from now. BTW, Whom among us started the Avitar = first name registry ah few yearz ago would you PAHLEEZ COME FORWARD AND SPEAK UP? My whole Carlisle file AND MY NEW VANITY PLATE, AND REGISTRATION FOR MY LITTLE TRUCKLET that I flew up to Philadelphia to pay the ransom on and come to the party with. WELL,??? I GUESS OUR NEW LOVELY FEDERAL BUREAUCRACY REFERRED TO AZ TSA THOUGHT WAZ TOO HAZARDES TO LEAVE IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST? SO I NEED A NEW COPY, (AND UP DATED COPY POSTED) DO YEAH HEAR THIS NEW GUYZ IF YOU WANT IN? UH-UM, Did I mention I put 'bout 1K on it with a 2007 Michigan plate with "0" registration before arriving home in Wilmington safely? Jer
Jer, it was GREAT meeting you! Sammie and I had a great time listening to all your
Stories and insight. Everyone on the site said you have to meet Jer, and we're so glad we did. I hope we can see you again next year and get another great steak and great conversation at the Texas Roadhouse! , (NOT THE HOUSE OF SALMONELLA, HOSS'S)I hope we're deserving to be in the St. Pauli girl club! And hope you made it back with your "new" scamp!
Kenny (78Brougham) and Sammie.

I'm #20 , John -66monacovert . It was great putting faces to the names on this forum. I only chatted for a little while as I was on a parts quest,and I did make some great purchases.. a duel snorkel air cleaner for the Monaco, the one on there is the wrong year ,and I stole it for $50.00 and two mint taillights for my 63 fury wagon project for $20.00 they were dirty but when I got home I couldn't wait to clean them with the sos soap pad. The wagons in the background...Carlisle so much to see so little time.....

IMG_3228.JPG

The swap meet is too much fun. I walk through it a couple times each day, Thursday through Sunday. I always see something different. Some good prices, some outrageous prices. The NOS washer bottle for my 70 Polara sat on the table as the asking price was $675.00, with the box.

I couldnt however resist the 4 absolutely mint trim rings in a box with other rings, $5.00 a piece. I asked him what they were for ( I already knew) . His reply " I was hoping the guy that bought them would know".

I NEVER have a problem finding trim rings for the our Road wheels. Real nice shape trim rings are almost elusive.

my spot, 6:59am Thursday morning

IMG_1453.JPG

Back