3 point seatbelts

Knebel

Reaction score
I just installed some 3 point retractable belts in the front of my fury. I had to figure out how to mount them, first I put the top point in the roof where the old shoulder belt was, well,that cut in the neck and also didn't look too great. I put a reinforcement plate in where the top attachment point is now and used the bottom attachment point for the reel and the lap attachment. Now the belt is pretty loose.... But I like it way better. I will probably move the reel.

DSC_0167.JPG

DSC_0168.JPG

Looks nice! That is just what I'm going to do, too. Where did you source the belts? Did you make them use your old buckles, or did they use their generic ones?

They are from seatbelts plus. Use generic chrome buckles but I am sure they can and would use your old ones if you contact them about custom belts. They say they are universal for left/right but idk about that, I had to switch the latch and top mount around on one. Paid about 70$ for one

from the pics your door panels look like mine on my 68 Plymouth sport suburban wagon. I got my 3 point belts from Andover Restraints and the color was a dead on match for the maroon interior which looks the same color as yours,

I know that mine are manufactured somewhere in Florida. I think they are all the same probably.

Back