300H on Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice project car. Ma Mopar had a lot of special cars in !970! Very cool.

Georgie with zero feedback will be in for a rude awakening by the end of the auction if he is holding out for his B.I.N. price.

Do they REALLY not know how to spell "Chrysler" or just a typo.....NOT!, spelled incorrectly 2 times. Twitter nation again?

As much as I really want one, that thing is too rough for his BIN. Good luck, he'll need it. There used to be one about 1-1/2 hour drive from me that was even worse than this one. Guy wanted too much for that as well. Butthead-Jackass mentality strikes again.

Wylde1.

As much as I really want one, that thing is too rough for his BIN. Good luck, he'll need it. There used to be one about 1-1/2 hour drive from me that was even worse than this one. Guy wanted too much for that as well. Butthead-Jackass mentality strikes again.

Wylde1.

Before you give your 'butthead' comment, remember that the one you are criticizing could be a forum member.. Just stay respectful please.

Current bid is $2500. I am surprised people are bidding, given it is a Canadian car that sat outside for decades and "has some rust issues", but the seller doesn't show any photos of the rust or detail it. Rust is probably the #1 issue in valuing a 60's car.

Current bid is $2500. I am surprised people are bidding, given it is a Canadian car that sat outside for decades and "has some rust issues", but the seller doesn't show any photos of the rust or detail it. Rust is probably the #1 issue in valuing a 60's car.

Of course not, why would he want to show any of that? Might quickly kill any potential interest.

Well its clear for me: Total of $1500 worth of new parts go with this car. REcently saw complete hood for this car on EBAY for $1000! Plus 440 hp engine, trans, road wheels etc etc. Sheet metal can be welded, New trim can be bought, no big deal....

Well its clear for me: Total of $1500 worth of new parts go with this car. REcently saw complete hood for this car on EBAY for $1000! Plus 440 hp engine, trans, road wheels etc etc. Sheet metal can be welded, New trim can be bought, no big deal....
I agree. These are rare cars and as of now the current bid of 2,500 isn't bad at all. If I could afford another project right now and it was a little closer to me, I would be all over it.

I thought a 300 H was a 62 Chrysler 300 letter car......... Silly me.

Same here, I always thought the '70 was referred to as a "300 Hurst".

I guess I should have known, as our new moderator 69Chrysler300 will not allow talk of non-C-body cars on this site.

But as Dr. Phil, I have studied his charachter extensively, and have come to the conclusion that he is an arrogant narcissist and I can state my professional opinion of this, as I have come to know him, not picking on some random possible butthead, but the real deal.

He seems to be beyond help, in the denial stage, but maybe, just maybe he can pull his head out.:edgy:

But as Dr. Phil, I have studied his charachter extensively, and have come to the conclusion that he is an arrogant narcissist and I can state my professional opinion of this, as I have come to know him, not picking on some random possible butthead, but the real deal.

He seems to be beyond help, in the denial stage, but maybe, just maybe he can pull his head out.:edgy:

Hey hello again dr Phil,

It seems that you can not get me out of your head :BangHead:...

It look likes you are still very frustrated. Maybe it helps if you take some of your own medicine. But first you have to read your own posts for analyzing purposes.
Happy reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back