360 or 440?

Good examples has2b! Thanks! One question though, what's bad about a 4" stroke on a 4.030 bore as far as stroke to bore ratio goes?

The bore diameter plays no part in it. The rod ratio is what comes into play. It is your deck height, which is the measurement from the crankshaft centerline to the deck surfaces of your block vs the stroke and rod length. (Room to move for your rod and piston assembly).

Since you are out of the country I would say have hughes port the heads that way if you upgrade to a stroker you will have heads to support it unless you have someone local to you to port them.

Since you are out of the country I would say have hughes port the heads that way if you upgrade to a stroker you will have heads to support it unless you have someone local to you to port them.

Yes I've a guy that only works with mopars and he can port the heads but I don't want to port my heads, I want to upgrade them because If I'm right the 70s heads are a low performance heads (low power and not good torque). Here's a link to the heads that I'm talking about.

The stroker option is discarded :)

Back