3rd Annual Midwest C Body Car Show

My buddies Rene (66 300,Ray 66 Fury III and Nick Winter will be riding in the BoaB to the show.
Still in the works and things may change but
The BoaB is coming to the show!!
Just one car to keep things simple.

Here’s a teaser pic of what I plan to bring, no small thanks to the owner of those fingers and to one of the folks in the BoaB. Because of a work-related commitment in the morning, I should arrive only in the early afternoon. More details by tomorrow!

7514B8CD-2971-43F5-92D2-0AC3F6145C07.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a teaser pic of what I plan to bring, no small thanks to the owner of those fingers and to one of the folks in the BoaB. Because of a work-related commitment in the morning, I should arrive only in the early afternoon. More details by tomorrow!

View attachment 257281
I do hope you are happy with that.... should be... a good ride.

The registration forms have been coming in at the show's email address, cbodiesatvolo@gmail.com

We've got some past attendees returning their forms for 2019 already, and at last count, there are 7 cars making their first trip to Volo.
:thankyou:

View attachment 251998 View attachment 251999
A little less than 5 months from now, on Saturday, June 22nd, we will be having our 3rd annual For C Bodies Only event, located at the Volo Auto Museum in Volo, Illinois.

With our C Body event growing each year, the venue has worked well for past participants and the location is somewhat centralized to the upper Midwest. The property itself has multi-building museums including automobile displays and antique shops for those interested, as well as a wide variety of automobile consignments, for sale to the public. A dining area is also located on the property.

Working with the management from Volo Auto Museum, I have been able to secure the same area where we were last year, on the grassy area, north of the building Number 10’s main entrance.

The FCBO event will not have any cost to participate, however should you decide to tour the museum, the cost to enter, will be your responsibility.

This year there will be a change, and it is to have a registration list of those who will be attending. I have created a Registration Form and an email address specific for this show. The reason for the vehicle registration is to keep Volo Museum management up to date on the number of vehicles that will be attending the event and to keep a running tally of participant’s so I have a good idea for the food order that will be placed prior to June 22nd.

I hope to see everyone who made last year’s event returns for 2019, and to have the opportunity to meet more people with the same interests in these vehicles.

One last note, for those who will be traveling and who plan to spend an extra day in the area, the Chicagoland Mopar Connection is having their annual Mopar car show at Veterans Park in Fox Lake, Illinois on Sunday, June 23, 2019. Veterans Park is about 5 miles north of where our event is being held. Local hotel and camping accommodations are available on www.volocars.com

Hope to see you there. Drive safe.

sixpkrt
I downloaded the form but unable to fill it out to send as email. I did print it off and filled it out but cannot send it as email. Any suggestions not exactly tech savvy.

I downloaded the form but unable to fill it out to send as email. I did print it off and filled it out but cannot send it as email. Any suggestions not exactly tech savvy.
Take a picture of it. I understand the reason behind the form, but at the same time its difficult for us that view the forum on our phones.

You guys hang tight. I'm going to post an online link either later tonight or tomorrow some time, and post it in the OP.

OK,thanks that works. I have three guys riding with me but only one car so i had to register same car 4 times.
Registered and that's all that matters in the end.
See y'all at the show!!

Last edited:
Tim just registered. Will bring the 1969 300 vert. Will attend 71Polara383 get together Friday, hope to see you there.

20190105_121707.jpg

Registered

So Wyatt, is it mens only on Friday? Only reason I ask is I would bring my DD lol

I think Tim would attest she is certainly worthy.

Registered

So Wyatt, is it mens only on Friday? Only reason I ask is I would bring my DD lol

I think Tim would attest she is certainly worthy.
Absolutely bring whoever. Wives/girlfriends are cool with me. I'm going to try and supply enough food and drinks but I heard someone :rolleyes: has the hookup for grillables! So I would say maybe we should do more of a potluck type meal. I will figure all of this out as we near the date, hopefully I can accommodate everyone.

Absolutely bring whoever. Wives/girlfriends are cool with me. I'm going to try and supply enough food and drinks but I heard someone :rolleyes: has the hookup for grillables! So I would say maybe we should do more of a potluck type meal. I will figure all of this out as we near the date, hopefully I can accommodate everyone.

Perhaps :p

We shall talk when we get closer to the date my friend :thumbsup:

:thankyou:

Back