3rd Annual Midwest C Body Car Show

I am going to make it this year if everything pans out. Looking forward to seeing that perfect dodge 880 that was there last year.
dodge 880.jpg

Just two weeks past the initial posting for this event, I'm surprised of how many members have already made plans to be at Volo this year.
The recently added online registration has kicked the attendance into high gear. At my last count about 5 minutes ago, there are 17 vehicles and approximately 23 people attending.....so far.
Comparing that to last year's total car count was at 22, I'm thinking this event will be exploding over the next 4 months.
Thanks again to all that have already responded.:thumbsup:

And to think,,, the first year almost didn't happen
because you didn't think people would show up....
:thumbsup:
HA!! Now what do you have to say for yourself....? :p:p

Not sure what I'm driving over. The Newport is a great cruiser, and I enjoy driving it but I'd like to put some miles on the '62 300 this summer. I am really looking forward to this event and meeting you guys!! Thanks for organizing it!

Just two weeks past the initial posting for this event, I'm surprised of how many members have already made plans to be at Volo this year.
The recently added online registration has kicked the attendance into high gear. At my last count about 5 minutes ago, there are 17 vehicles and approximately 23 people attending.....so far.
Comparing that to last year's total car count was at 22, I'm thinking this event will be exploding over the next 4 months.
Cant wait!

Newport 66, there is a law in Illinois that no Newports are allowed from Cheezeland....
Soooo,, looks like you are gonna haffa drive the '62 300...... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
6AB68163-7E37-4A84-B01E-E021326248A4.jpeg
Hi guys, Just signed up on the board, I will definitely be attending the Volo event!

Cbarge, it will be nice to meet you in person! (and see the completed BOAB)

5-7 years??? Been a while! I really like the black horizontal bars you did on your grill. I may have to follow you on that

My announcement of attending may be partially responsible for that, lol

Wanted:
'63 Chrysler 300 so I can attend the C Body event at Volo!! My Newport's not allowed in Illinois and I own a '62 300, but Xenon insists that I drive a '63. Must be a fetish kinda thing :p.
Send me the car, send him the bill!! :lol:

**whew**
I fixed it fer ya N66.....
'62 300, now ya don't have to have another old car in the driveway..... :thumbsup:

Wanted:
'63 Chrysler 300 so I can attend the C Body event at Volo!! My Newport's not allowed in Illinois and I own a '62 300, but Xenon insists that I drive a '63. Must be a fetish kinda thing :p.
Send me the car, send him the bill!! :lol:
Bring the Newport. Ignore Xenon!

The Newport is a great cruiser, and I enjoy driving it but I'd like to put some miles on the '62 300 this summer.

Bring them both. :poke:
I'm sure you know somebody willing to drive one of your cars down to Volo.

Back