3rd Annual Midwest C Body Car Show

Beware of the Canuck invasion! I have been gathering up other C's to go to the show. Possibly 3 more cars but will confirm in later posts.
It is in the works!!

Beware of the Canuck invasion! I have been gathering up other C's to go to the show. Possibly 3 more cars but will confirm in later posts.
It is in the works!!
Bring Rush and the trailer park boys too while you are at it eh?

If they'll be going to Volo, can you remind them to fill out the online registration form? This is the best way for me to track attendance, so we don't run out of room on the day of the show.

If they'll be going to Volo, can you remind them to fill out the online registration form? This is the best way for me to track attendance, so we don't run out of room on the day of the show.
Will do.

Bring Rush and the trailer park boys too while you are at it eh?
2tvuck.jpg
via Imgflip Meme Generator

There have been a few more online registrations since I was last on here. Keep them coming. Volo is 4 months away.

....And a bigger truck.
You must be out of room in your shop.

Very much looking forward to this show. And the "casual drive" thru the countryside afterwards like last year. ;)

Just wondering where everyone is staying? Is there a chosen motel for the majority or is camping the best way to go? It'll be my first time and inquiring minds wanna know. Thanks in advance!!

The Super 8 on RT 31 Mchenry is about 70$ a night and very close to Volo.. Its a clean and safe place..
There is a McDonalds almost next door also...

With the addition of one more registration on Saturday, I'm not sure if anyone else will be coming.
We've got a larger crowd, and more cars than last year, so we should be in for a good time.
Anyone still deciding to attend, be sure to either register online by clicking the link at the start of this thread, or complete the forms in post #1.
If you choose to fill out the forms but can't scan them, take a picture of the forms with your smart phone and email it to: [email protected]
Just trying to be fair for everyone who have already sent in their registrations, and to keep count so we don't run out of room.

Back