65 New Yorker in FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want it!!!!
btw when posting links to the C-list ads put a little info from the ad in the body of the thread. When that link is no longer active this thread will be useless even for reference.
Did I say I want it? Because I do!

We all have our moments. I was enthusiastic because its to far away for me to do anything about.

Certainly can't tell if its overpriced with only 2 lousy pics and I wouldn't say "way" overpriced at only $2,500.

Obviously great minds think alike

Thanks for posting the ad.

Please post at least one picture of the car in your post. When the C/L ad is pulled we can't go back to see the picture of the car we (you) referenced. It helps with referencing any aspects of the car and if we seen that particular car before or in the future.

CL tampa bay pinellas co all for sale / wanted auto parts - by owner

rtjcj-3810045193@sale.craigslist.org[SUP] [?][/SUP] flag [SUP][?][/SUP] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-05-16, 8:57PM EDT
[h=2]1965 VINTAGE COUPE CHRYSLER NEW YORKER STARTS UP RUNS STRONG - $2500 (PALM HARBOR)[/h]
3Gf3La3H65L45J25M6d5g4b3d0b99d0ae1c23.jpg

1965 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER COUPE WITH ORIGINAL 413 V8. THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL ENGINE.

STARTS RIGHT UP AND RUNS STRONG !!

PROJECT CAR THAT I LOST MY STORAGE ON AND I HAVE TO SELL IT. GREAT HOT ROD PROJECT CAR OR RESTORE TO ORIGINAL.
HAS NEW STARTER, MASTER CYLINDER, COMPLETE TUNE UP INCLUDING COIL, PLUGS, WIRES, POINTS, CAP, ROTOR. JUST NEEDS A LITTLE MORE BRAKE WORK AND IT'S GOOD TO DRIVE. HAS SOME MINOR RUST BUT OVERALL ITS A STRAIGHT CAR. ALL LIGHTS WORK... TURN SIGNALS, BRAKE LIGHTS, WIPERS WORK. THE INTERIOR IS CLEAN AND ALL GLASS IS IN GOOD SHAPE.

IT WAS A DAILY DRIVER 30 YEARS AGO BEFORE BEING PARKED. I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF BRINGING IT BACK TO LIFE BUT AS I SAID I LOST MY STORAGE AND IT HAS TO GO. IT KILLS ME TO SELL IT! NOT MANY OF THESE AROUND - ONLY 9300 BUILT 48 YEARS AGO.
MY LOSS YOUR GAIN
$2500 OR BEST OFFER
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT JOE AT 727-678-1626
KEY TAG WORDS: MOPAR 2-DOOR 2-DR VINTAGE MUSCLE ANTIQUE HOTROD STREET RACER
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3810045193
Posted: 2013-05-16, 8:57PM EDT
Edited: 2013-05-16, 8:59PM EDT
email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram). Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

it must have a flat frt tire......so he jacked it to level and took pics

you know, i might as well go on a rant here...

what is it with these people who are supposedly trying to sell a car but can't spend a few minutes cleaning junk out of it, wiping bagfuls of leaves from the cowl or otherwise trying to take pics that are more appealing. Some people seem to go out of their way to take pics that do more to turn buyers off - like taking pics with the hood open, tires off while its being worked on, up on the bumper jack, etc?

for crying out loud people, just take the car down because you have no interest in selling it. i guess common sense isn't so common anymore.

That's a pet peeve of mine also. Why the hell bother if your not going to or willing to prep the vehicle.....AND what's worse are these people trying to sell just an ordinary car for big money (eX. 4dr 73 c body for 6K) and yet can't take the time to at least clean the damn car up.

I would just buy it for 500...

That's a pet peeve of mine also. Why the hell bother if your not going to or willing to prep the vehicle.....AND what's worse are these people trying to sell just an ordinary car for big money and yet can't take the time to at least clean the damn car up.

Shows me the seller is getting desperate..... can't or has no desire to do even simple things to enhanse the car...... Just wants to see it go. Which would likely add up to a heck of a deal if you show up with cash.

Stan.... Take a thousand over there and lay $800.00 on the hood....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back