For Sale '66 cream puff convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
What a sweetheart of a car! Asking $21,500 seems fair.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/5204092554.html

image.jpg

image.jpg

Asking $21,500 seems fair.
Auto Zone wheel cover and all. I hate it when they ask #1 bucks and you get a cheap *** #3 wheel.

00h0h_3feOqE680iM_600x450.jpg

Add the above to my list of peeves that people skip on.

Auto Zone wheel cover and all. I hate it when they ask #1 bucks and you get a cheap *** #3 wheel.

I really dislike those steering wheel covers too. Maybe ok on a low buck beater, but not on a car like this. A $100.00 bucks will restore it to new.
My 69 has a few cracks in the rim but I refuse to use one of these.

Nice Love those B body ragtops! You can't make one for that price.

Seems fair to me too. But I've listed my 65 Coronet 500 convertible for around that same price and never even got a response. No one seems to be stepping up to the plate to buy these cars.

Funny thing about those covers I have found over the years is that usually they cover up a mint steering wheel I've owned two cars that come with those things and both were hiding lovely original wheels. One was because the owner thought the three spoke sport grain didn't match the interior and another because the guy had arthritis and the wheel was too thin to comfortable hold so they fattened it up.

I happen to like this covers. The steering wheels on this era of Mopar is so damn thin that it can be hard to grip the wheel at times. And yes, they generally are found preserving a mint wheel underneath!

Daffodil Yellow is one of my favorite Mopar colors. Both my Coronet and Imperial are the same color, but both have black interiors. The Imperial has a white top, and the Coronet has a black top. Both look sooooooo good! I'd love to have this Plymouth to complete a trifecta of '66 yellow cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back