67 Plymouth fury 4 door hardtop - driver and front passenger seat interchangeable?

edbods

Reaction score
Currently don't have access to the car otherwise I'd check myself - wondering if the driver and passenger seats can be swapped either side? Seems like when they shipped these down under they just kept the same seats, as a result, the driver sits pretty far back from the wheel and can't adjust the seat back angle, while whoever's riding shotgun can tilt their seat back as they please.

Yes, swap just the seats but not the seat brackets that bolt to the floor. A reclining seat was an option on some years for the passenger seat.

Awesome thanks. Wouldn't mind a recliner passenger seat if anyone has one but first I gotta figure out how to ship it to aus without the shipping raping my wallet haha

Although I just remembered the only problem with swapping the seats around is that the front-back adjuster is on the side and there might not be enough room on the center bench seat thingy to clear...

Although I just remembered the only problem with swapping the seats around is that the front-back adjuster is on the side and there might not be enough room on the center bench seat thingy to clear...

That is why I said to swap the seats only. to clarify, separate the seat frames with the adjuster from the seats themselves. They bolt together. This way the adjuster is on the correct side and won’t interfere with the transmission tunnel.

Back