For Sale 69 Polara wagon big block Detroit CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case this gets snapped up we got it captured here for posterity :)

SELLER DESCRIPTION

$4995. I am selling a 1969 Dodge Polara station wagon. I am the 2nd owner and have all the repair and maintenance records. This vehicle has a 383 with a 2bbl carb. This vehicle has 60000 original miles and is in good running condition. this vehicle has never been in a accident but does have some light surface rust in a few spots. The car is drivable but will need a brake line replaced.
66-000.jpg
66-00.jpg
66-0.jpg
66-1.jpg
66-2.jpg
66-3.jpg
66-4.jpg
66-5.jpg
66-6.jpg

Looks to have survived pretty good for this region. Those 60K must have been careful ones.

I like it. It's as understated as the Admiral, no wood grain. (Also no air).
In 1969 I spent a lot of time crewing for Wally Booth and his SS/E Street Hemi Super Bee with Detroit area Dodge dealers as primary sponsor. The tow vehicle we used to tote the Drag star trailer and Super Bee was a 69 Polara wagon in F8 green, (Matched the Super Bee). This one looks to be a lighter shade, F3 perhaps.

I guess it better go to 'Bama.
Seller Paul is a really nice fellow; great family history and paperwork- I'd buy this true Survivor Fuse in a Detroit Minute if I hadn't just bought my '69 Satellite Wagon- I hope someone on CBody Forum picks this beaut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back