6th Annual C Body Show

I would really like to attend this but unfortunately it's the same weekend as "back to the 50s" in MN here.

As long as the border stays open I may make the trip. Not sure which car to take..

20210807_144135.jpg

I drove by the Volo Auto Museum today and noticed they put up a fence where we had parked in the past, so I called them when I got back to the office this afternoon.
No worries, we'll still have the same reserved parking area that we previously had for this event, only this year the area is fenced off.

Google Maps

And as the countdown continues.... Your online countdown clock

No worries, we'll still have the same reserved parking area that we previously had for this event, only this year the area is fenced off.
Good, keep the houligans out. Well, all of them except @Xenon, he'll get an unsuspecting person to let him in.

I drove by the Volo Auto Museum today and noticed they put up a fence where we had parked in the past, so I called them when I got back to the office this afternoon.

Google Maps

And as the countdown continues.... Your online countdown clock

Hi, I just reregister, but I was confused , 1 ticket per car or per person?

DSC06328.JPG

The registration should be used for your car.
To let me know how many people will be coming with you, send a message on the link at "contact organizer"
Lookin forward to having you there this year.

We've got 6 or 7 new attendees' coming to the C Body show this year so far, putting us at just over 20 cars, by some who regularly post on this page, or by learning of the event through other members.
I had another returning event guest text me yesterday to ask to post the flyer for the show on one of the FB pages he frequents. Of course, anybody can feel free to do that if they choose to, as we have done this for past events.
Keep getting the word out and be sure to register for this year's event using the link or the QRcode from the flyer.

6th Annual C Body Mopars Car Show Tickets, Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 9:00 AM | Eventbrite
1647890145231.png

Your online countdown clock

Good Morning
Is there a sponsoring hotel?
I would like to bring the '65 (Party Barge) by way of the Lake Michigan Ferry. I have no desire to drive anywhere near Chicago.

Omni

Taking your '65 Newport across Lake Michigan would be fun, as long as you don't mind chucking over $200 for the car + a per person fee for each person for a one-way trip that'll take 4 hours. But if it's more about doing it because you can, you should.
Thankfully, the highway/tollway system around Chiraq is pretty extensive, where you could drive to Volo without having to driving through the city.
If you took the turnpike across Ohio & Indiana, you would then get on 94 West to 294 North, which will be far south of Chicago. From 294 continue to 80 West to 355 North to 290/53 North, then onto Rt 12 to Volo. By taking this route from 43567 will take you just over 4 hours.

As for any hotel sponsors, there isn't one. You can check for lodging near Volo (60073) online.
If you're planning to stay overnight, there will be another Mopar Show on Sunday that is being held 5 miles from the Volo Auto Museum that a bunch of C Body Show attendees also will be going to, which is an annual event put on by the Chicagoland Mopar Connection. (No connection to the C Body Show)

Yup, since they extended 355 to 80 you only have to deal with the traffic from Gary to joilet on 80, not Chicago itself

Your online countdown clock

New numbers to report. There are just a few cars shy of 30 cars that have registered for the show, but I know of several people who will be attending the show this year who have not registered yet that will put the actual count somewhere between 33 & 35 vehicles and about 50 attendees so far.
If some of you guys that aren't planning to go to Chryslers at Carlisle or Mopars in the Park because of scheduling or other commitments, maybe you'll consider this little gathering of C Bodies in June.

O M G !!!
Does that mean we haffa deal wid all you moose's type from Canuckianville..........? :lol:

Having international members come to this show let's everyone know the drive isn't far when you're giving fun.
Glad the borders are open again Leah.

Just 2 months away for the Annual C Body Show.
Now is the time to make time to have the rides ready. Where does the time go?
Expecting a really good turn out for 2022. There's been a couple more registrations since the last count.

Hi, perhaps highlight some of the major do or don't as far as what's allowed, food, parts, beer, pop-ups, fire extinguish ? Thanks

Back