70 300 Hurst hood any interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping on this is gonna be expensive, no matter what. If I were a buyer, I'd absolutely spend the extra on crating, as sending any fiberglass part via bus or such is risky, and crazy if it's not protected properly with a crate or equivalent protection.

GLWTS.

Any chance that hood came from AZ? Looks exactly like one I had about 7-ish years ago....

greyhound has100lb limit..not shure about size.....would fit in there trailers...possibly use hood for template and make hoods for the 1000+ hursts out there....

I ship through Greyhound A lot just fenders though I shipped a member here a Imperial Fender it went to CA and I think it was only 40$...I don't think that hood weighs 100 pounds you could make a crate but what I do is go to a Carpet store and wrap the whole thing in foam padding then brown wrapping paper I never had a mishap with that method but just my 2 Cents.

I am interested. what would shipping be to 07646 in a good strong crate? it can go to a business if that makes it cheaper.

For something this rare I'd crate it like Patrick said, and I'd pay the extra money to freight truck it with proper insurance. I think greyhound means well... but when your shipping an already hard to find item I wouldn't take a chance with them... Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Congrats! It only took 6 years!

The provocation could have been from FCBO lurkers passing through and seeing the ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back