Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
Contact seller
this one makes me think....

1970 dodge monaco 2dr.hardtop 440cu.in. - $6500 (n.e.philadelphia)<>
00W0W_jxTsXyAZgCb_600x450.jpg

00K0K_2ELw0hrsYkc_600x450.jpg

00E0E_b3e411EGskf_600x450.jpg

1970 dodge monaco 2dr.,original matching #440 dual exhaust engine & trans , rebuilt 3:23 sure-grip ,
under 38,000 original miles , white exterior [ painted about 2 yrs ago nice ] green interior ,[ dash has some cracking,seats need to be done,rugs worn,rest is nice]has all options for this model , will need mufflers replaced , runs&drives very good , tagged & insured , call for more information , daveshow contact info
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5272253813.html

Yeah it makes me think too, makes me think I want it.

This car was on the streets of Philly and sold for a thousand dollars sixteen years ago.
A few years ago it was for sale and disappeared. ....... There it is

looks like a decent deal to me.

But not for me.
I do have a slight green and brown allergy.
I try it once in a while but usually can't stand the colours.
I hope an enthusiast will fetch it up

Carsten

Nice one, pretty much top of the line Monaco with the Superlite, 440 & roadwheels. Just missing bucket seats/console. Needs to loose the peashooter exhaust tips though.

Same color combo as the 69 polara 500 conv on CL , ( Springfield IL. )

If someone bought this and Mark's 70 Convertible I think that would Be awesome. To have 2 White 70s....But I am a Dreamer.

00707_e4btCMPut45_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_knoOwLIbfuz_600x450.jpg

00707_e4btCMPut45_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_knoOwLIbfuz_600x450.jpg

Sounds like he is optimistic if he thinks it has "under 38K original miles", seats need redone, and the diff has already been rebuilt. And the rugs need replacing. Pretty darn hard original miles it seems to me? Caution advised. Looks nice to me though from a distance.

Looks like a 2 tag car. I can not seem to like it without a black top for some reason??:tired::tired:

If it actually has those low miles...awesome car. If I only had my convertible that car would be the perfect partner. Just a dream.

Looks like a Pontiac... But with the build quality of a c body... Not that GM's were built like **** lol.. I've spoken to him before.. He's a mopar guy... And he will take an offer... Its dodge's GT... I know they made a 500 pkge too.. But this is the same thing !!!

it is a T-code 440 Polara vert.
Best engine in a rare car.
It runs and drives.
Even though it might have some rust I think it is a good car to buy.

I rather drive a slightly rusty 440 car than a rustfree 318

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back