70 new yorker part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its just your warm personality that we did not get used to
I barely know you guys and you guys already said I don't have any experience You need to be more excepting of other people's choices instead you show being hypocrites
It's like you think cars are junk because someone takes an engine out of them
Clearly shows you guys don't love the cars enough to put a new engine in them
Don't blame others

if it is the Original engine to the car, that is very frowned upon on this Site but you said the original engine was long gone. So it wont really matter but some will feel that if your Newport has the Original Engine that you should leave it be.
It's not the original engine in my car (though it was removed from another 66 Imperial so it's a date matched ).I've been working on trying to buy the original one back and if I take out the engine I'm not getting rid of the car I'll just find a modern driveline to put in it and take it to the next level( like the tyrant from HPI ) I just thought someone else might enjoy it more than me but it's been for sale for year not really a market for these cars and it took eight to make one

image.jpg

It's not the original engine in my car (though it was removed from another 66 Imperial so it's a date matched ).I've been working on trying to buy the original one back and if I take out the engine I'm not getting rid of the car I'll just find a modern driveline to put in it and take it to the next level( like the tyrant from HPI ) I just thought someone else might enjoy it more than me but it's been for sale for year not really a market for these cars and it took eight to make one
yea that is a Awesome car, probably the only 4 door i would ever choose over a 2 door lol.

Yes i still have the new yorker, not much on it is good besides the dash and the hub caps.

by the way i actually caught a ton of flak from people on here for pulling the motor and tranny out and giving the charger new life haha some of them pm'ed me their detest for it. I dont care either way they are both my cars. The charger is my first and also happens to be my dream car so hell yeah that is my priority haha

Yes i still have the new yorker, not much on it is good besides the dash and the hub caps.

Well then, would you sell the front bumper, and lower control arms? If so, for how much? - BTW: I for my part don't mind you pulling the engine. Sometimes it's just better to save what's good in it, and let the rest of it go.

a 300 in Foley Alabama, eh? Now the steering column ain't going to work in the Charger, and I have a 440 crank that you could use in the hot engine...about 110 miles up the road, But the New Yorker wont care if it has a low comp cast crank 440 in it, and the numbers matching crowd wont be that rabid on a C body. But that's a nice looking 4 door sedan ( less leaks than a hardtop) and if gas keeps low, ...
Did I ever tell ya'll about the 1970 S23 Sport Fury I tried to buy in lower Alabama once? $900 and it ran...

Bumper and control arms

Well then, would you sell the front bumper, and lower control arms? If so, for how much? - BTW: I for my part don't mind you pulling the engine. Sometimes it's just better to save what's good in it, and let the rest of it go.

I know the bumper is in pretty solid condition the controll arms ill have my uncle take a look at em to confirm but he just said off the top of his head the looked good... So ill pm you pics and see what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back