NOT MINE 70 polara conv Not mine....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
00B0B_3jTC2MfqqrF_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Thought it was sold......

1970 Dodge Polara Convertible - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Fairly nice looking example. I wonder why so many folks don't post odometer readings?

It would be a nice twin in terms of color to my 1970 Monaco 2 dr. ht.

The first thing I would do to it if I were to get it is to turn up the torsion bars and replace the rear springs.

This would look real nice next to my Barracuda (too bad there is another car there).

Alan

The rest of the info since @69monaco was too lazy and I’m just an enabler.:poke:

1970 Dodge Polara Convertible - $12500 (San Jose)
14619 Nelson Way near Wyrick

1970 Dodge Polara

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: convertible

1970 Dodge Polara Convertible. Very good condition. 383, Auto, Pwr Str, Pwr Brks, Excellent interior, New Radiator. Must see and drive. Only 842 Polara convertibles produced in 1970.

Yes but the buckets aren’t too high so it’s not messing with the belt line, they’re exceptable on this car.
Belt Line? So that's whats it all about. I just did a quick googley googley to find a funny fat beltline picture but I guess all the 'Body Shaming' pics have been removed for the 'net.
Never the less I think this one will suffice!

BELTLINE.BABE.jpg

:lol:

Belt Line? So that's whats it all about. I just did a quick googley googley to find a funny fat beltline picture but I guess all the 'Body Shaming' pics have been removed for the 'net.
Never the less I think this one will suffice!

View attachment 389380

:lol:
Purely aesthetic with me. I would put up with headrests if my car had them but I’m so glad it doesn’t.:)
0B29C55F-2A3F-4768-82EB-30A841E7C887.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back