For Sale '71 dodge monaco in new zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so digging that blue interior. I think it's the nicest blue interior I've ever seen on any car.

357051606.jpg

357052551.jpg

357053389.jpg

357056078.jpg

357051606.jpg

I remember that car when it was for sale back then.... Sweet, sweet car. Fred should remember it from the Yahoo board

Is that a factory interior Dave? What color is your Blue cars interior? White or Blue?

I know yours is a Polara but just curious

Not really a one or the other choice. I simply chose not to buy this one. I dont like white, the bench seat with the cloth was a no-no and its a Monaco. I could show you pictures of 50 cars in the last 15 years that I considered but passed on. All were 70 or 71 Polaras/ Monacos/Furys.
Some of those I wish I had bought, I have bought some I wish I didnt. My blue car I passed on once. The second time I offered and the seller declined . I almost lost it by the last owner but I guess fate stepped in.

181786 2005 left front.jpg

181786 2005 left front.jpg

Beautiful car and extremely hard to find a 1971 Monaco anymore. I would have preferred a 383-4 bbl and the bucket seat interior but the cloth interior in that car is a vey nice shade of blue and an interesting pattern.

Beautiful car and extremely hard to find a 1971 Monaco anymore. I would have preferred a 383-4 bbl and the bucket seat interior but the cloth interior in that car is a vey nice shade of blue and an interesting pattern.

I agree completly.
This blue interieur looks very nice

That car is a beauty... I'm not a big fan of white though, I prefer green anytime! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back