SOLD 71 monaco survivor $10,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the implication was that the car was purchased by the Red Deer dealer at some point in it's life, not sold there originally.

That 71 Monaco at 2011 Moparfest. It made me drool!

at
_DSC0122 (Large).JPG

I think the implication was that the car was purchased by the Red Deer dealer at some point in it's life, not sold there originally.

You got it right

Like I wrote earlier, "I bought this Monaco from Roseville, MI. Currently car is located in Southern Finland. Heard afterward that Monaco had earlier stayed a short time period in Red Deer, Alberta, owned at that time by a very wellknown Mopar collector and a new car dealer."

"Picture is from too early ages. The Monaco stayed with original owner up till the mid 1990's and after his passing Monaco got the second owner."

The original owner was from Hammond, IN, and the Dodge dealer who sold it was Henry Bros. Dodge.
I have relatively well been able to scout the history of this Monaco since the day it was delivered to the original owner. Previous owners have been helpful people and they have been happy to hear how this car has been taken care on this side of the pond

I guess the American owner was the one who had it at Moparfest...I thought it had Ontario plates but I could be mistaken. I was looking over my pics and only took a couple of it as I must have got sidetracked...I should have been taken more.
DSCF1409.JPG
DSCF1407.JPG

@Autoengineer (I would like to say "Dear Jukka", but we have not (yet) met), may I ask a question regarding your superb TX9 '71 Monaco coupe?

In the driver-side photo posted by the OP, the rear quarter panel's Monaco medallion appears located above the Monaco script. In the Dodge promotional materials, however, the same heraldic emblem is located next to the script.

Do you know if the previous owner relocated the medallion, or do you think that it is the emblem's original location on your car?

If i had the money i would write a check for the asking amount.A 440 with dual snorkel and that lovely interior fabric design?A once in a lifetime car,really.Engine bay looks excellent.Buy it guys,sell other toys and just buy this one!!B.B

Buy it guys
Here is your chance.

The car is in Finland. I doubt very, very much that @Autoengineer 's Monaco will ever be for sale. Sorry for any confusion, BB and 66.

My question instead has to do with the side emblems on this car. This FCBO thread is where the rear-quarter panels markings on Jukka's Monaco are most clearly shown, which is why I replied to this thread.

Jukka knows when it becomes for sale I should be in the front of the line somewhere... 1-3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back