For Sale 72 monaco sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 dodge monaco $1000 obo

00101_6qE3y2RoJeq_1200x900.jpg

Sedan would have a B-pillar, yes? I’d call this a hardtop and for a thousand bucks, I’d call it a deal.

I'd say it's a deal...its future doesnt look too bright though. Hope it finds a good home or gets parted fully and everything salvageable saved. Cruise and power windows. Cool car.

I'm sitting here thinking of Dire Straits....."So far away".....
That would be a perfect winter beater candidate!

If i,m correct he,s a member here...……..
( Compare the map with the members-map...…..:) )

Last edited:
Tt
If i,m correct he,s a member here...……..
( Compare the map with the members-map...…..:) )
I am the only pin from Buxton Maine on the members map. I have been keeping my eye on this car ( waiting to see a "for sale" sign) for over two years. It has not moved from that spot in the drive, in all that time!

Tt

I am the only pin from Buxton Maine on the members map. I have been keeping my eye on this car ( waiting to see a "for sale" sign) for over two years. It has not moved from that spot in the drive, in all that time!
Buxton? Isn't that where Andy DuFrane hid the tin box with money and a note for "Red"? Along a rock fence by a big oak tree, under a black onyx that had no earthly right to be in a hayfield in Maine?

Here are a fews pics to cool down one's ardor. The 1970 sedan for sale in Arkansas a couple of weeks ago seemed like a much better deal even at more than twice the price.

00x0x_gI22ey41cVV_1200x900.jpg

01616_gE2XDFDTijB_1200x900.jpg

01717_9r1PJQrZ57K_1200x900.jpg

00e0e_cdVOLAU8nk0_1200x900.jpg

Buxton? Isn't that where Andy DuFrane hid the tin box with money and a note for "Red"? Along a rock fence by a big oak tree, under a black onyx that had no earthly right to be in a hayfield in Maine?
"There are a lot of hayfields in Buxton"!

slab some bondo at the rear window area and have a fun winter cruiser.

Restoring it: Won't happen.
Enjoying it as a beater: Possible

I rahter drive an old worn out Mopar than anything built in this century.
It should be good enough to drive around town locally after the brakes are checked.

Tt

I contacted the seller and she told it has not been driven since 2006... A long time to sit outside!

I contacted the seller and she told it has not been driven since 2006... A long time to sit outside!
Yes I bet the floors have been wet for all those years.

She told they were clean inside... No pics though.

I asked pics of the trunk, but she told the lid is stuck.

Well, this one needs eyes on it, cheap or not!

It's a 4 door, LA block and green interior. If running and not in bad shape it was never going to sell for much

Seller has good humor though..

"She has a slightly bent rim on one wheel that causes her to lose a slipper occasionally"... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back