73 Navajo Newport

chry73luv

Reaction score
Hi Dave and to all I met at Carlisle. Long time no posts been crazy busy. I did the Concours show in Saratoga this year with the Newport which was an honor and fun to say the least. Have been trying to gather more parts for the Polara 73 resto and working a lot. Just wanted to say hi to all and will try to stay more in touch with the board. Anxious for spring to get the cars out. Winter is brutal along the lake in upstate NY. May winter pass by quickly. Be well. Doug

Is this your car? Pics from the Mopar show in Liverpool.

IMG_2101_zpse2c02975.jpg
IMG_2102_zps385672cf.jpg

That is my car and the green one in mist green is mine as well

Hello Doug..... welcome back..... how did you do at the Saratoga show? You were pretty excited about that one if I recall.

Didnt know you had the green one.......... I think you are WAY out of control

Hello Doug..... welcome back..... how did you do at the Saratoga show? You were pretty excited about that one if I recall.

Didnt know you had the green one.......... I think you are WAY out of control

The Saratoga show was fine- had a few very nice mopars but will never come close to Carlisle. I think Carlisle is the best show ever especially for C body lovers. The green car has an interesting history being a west coast car I bought with 78,000 original miles with all the paperwork from new including window sticker. I brought it to Carlisle I think about 5 or six years ago. Am looking for a nice set of road wheels for it but the american racing wheels are kool too. I normally would not put a set of wheels like that on but I had them and actually I do like them on the car. Adds a little somthing to the look.

Did you have to re register? You had more than 41 posts.......... Nice cars..... anything else with the Polara or is she sitting still

Did you have to re register? You had more than 41 posts.......... Nice cars..... anything else with the Polara or is she sitting still

No I did not have to re-register just put in my info and good to go. Got a couple more parts for the polara and plan on going full steam ahead this spring once it warms up here. Hope you are having a good winter and how are your cars?

Cars are tucked away, again. Havent done ANYTHING with them. Winter sucks and living the dream......We'll buddy up at Carlisle

Back