For Sale '74 Imperials in Iowa and Michigan on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
facepalm.gif

OOPS! I screwed up....it's Craigslist!!! That's what happens when I'm half asleep! Somebody can post....still don't have the skill.

That '70 has been off and on for about 4 years .... even on ebay. Also you missed the '74 in Des Moines/Marshaltown Iowa.... it's black and nice! Two in Iowa is kind of a odd thing there's not a lot of population here! Did you see the stupid price on the one in Michigan....and it has issues?

The blue one in Ames has issues and it's about 55 minutes from here so I'm going to drive down and take a look at it.... if it ever stops raining around here!

Found the Iowa one...let me check Michigan.
1974 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron
Damnit Doc... You know how to post an ad... :elmer::lol:

:thankyou:for finding them... I'd do the other, but it's time to make the donuts...

"1974 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron - $4999 (Ames)"
00O0O_h29sx6rVpQu_1200x900.jpg
00A0A_g0yl0riMs7a_1200x900.jpg
00x0x_uxSxa9EXPX_1200x900.jpg
00h0h_2AcmENI8ZPS_1200x900.jpg
00R0R_k4mJ1MHSQZ1_1200x900.jpg
00n0n_dPbLSkKORui_1200x900.jpg
00G0G_CLdBTjGP1Z_1200x900.jpg
00s0s_2LDIrUjFDbk_1200x900.jpg
00606_dQXwpuNmeOw_1200x900.jpg

"1974 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron. Triple blue. Complete TIME CAPSULE. 64K miles and every single original factory sticker is on the engine, almost all of the hoses are original on the 440 BIG BLOCK engine. The jack in the back is even brand new and would probably sell for $500 on it's own. This may be one of the nicest unrestored original imperials on the planet. The only negative is a couple small pinholes of rust on one side, but when you see this car with all it's original documentation including window sticker, with fender tag, etc. you'll be totally in love with it if you're a mopar guy and you know what you're looking at. You can even still see the original inspection chalk markings from the factory in the engine bay, meaning that it's never even had enough wear to need a thorough cleaning. This thing is amazing! And I'm guessing at a major show like Carlisle, PA (coming up) this could very well bring double this asking price."

Besides... the ad text is just too funny...

Ok??? I would like to see this happen.....

This thing is amazing! And I'm guessing at a major show like Carlisle, PA (coming up) this could very well bring double this asking price."

I wouldn’t want to get shanked with one of this guys “pins”!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back