Is there a “What’s it worth?” WIW section in FCBO?

Charger Dana

Reaction score
I’m usually on FBBO, occasionally FABO/FCBO.

I have a legit question about a console and I’d like some insight to its value. I don’t want to post to the for sale section until I have a good idea what US values are (I am in Canada).

If someone can direct me to where to post l, I would appreciate it!

Last edited:
Maaabee?

Engine, Transmission & Driveline
Engine issues, transmission issues and other driveline discussions

Or you could try the interior forum if the console is without a shifter.

One thing is certain - I sent a console from OK to AL a few months back, it cost $117.00 USD to ship. It ain't cheap.

Have you bothered to look at asking prices in the Parts For Sale sections of FBBO and FCBO? Look, and go from there.

One thing is certain - I sent a console from OK to AL a few months back, it cost $117.00 USD to ship. It ain't cheap.

Have you bothered to look at asking prices in the Parts For Sale sections of FBBO and FCBO? Look, and go from there.
As you and everyone here probably knows, most of us are constantly looking at it for parts for our projects. This one is slightly outside my experience, and if you look at tachs or other rare parts on eBay (for example) you may just have a heart attack. Shipping will be steep. But Canada to US isn’t bad. US to Canada shipping borders on a crime. Best way to send North is USP.

Thanks for the help!

I’m usually on FBBO, occasionally FABO/FCBO.

I have a legit question about a console and I’d like some insight to its value. I don’t want to post to the for sale section until I have a good idea what US values are (I am in Canada).

If someone can direct me to where to post l, I would appreciate it!
Nope, no specific WIW forum here. Same as at FABO and FBBO.

Nope, no specific WIW forum here. Same as at FABO and FBBO.
There is a reason why we do not have a WIW section.
Can of worms where discussions get heated.
Best bet throw stuff on ebay and highest bid wins.
That will tell you what the market is willing to pay.
But that us just my opinion..

There is a reason why we do not have a WIW section.
Can of worms where discussions get heated.
Best bet throw stuff on ebay and highest bid wins.
That will tell you what the market is willing to pay.
But that us just my opinion..
None of the sites do. You can ask in the forum that fits best. We monitor them closely so they don't turn into a sale thread. There are always members that want to jump in and steel the part or car with a low estimate. Most of the threads get taken down because of that. Estimating cars and parts can be a matter of doing homework and a little common sense. You know what you have into the item. Start a sale ad and you can always reduce the price if there's no action.

Back