A '64 beauty from Columbia, SC

The car looks ridiculous that way and the people inside, well.....its just wrong

Your not a convertible guy .......... but you are a car guy and its convertible etiquette to have the windows down.

I couldn't even sit in it with the top up. Top HAD to go down, warm or cold.
Think of Bob in a Fiat 500....

Yes a Miata is a chick car. I am 6'4" and the only 2 seat convertible I fit in is my MGB. I don't fit in any new 2 seat convertibles the Miata is the worst, I look directly at the top of the window frame with the top down, so I don't even fit in it with the top down.

I drove/rode in a number of convertibles.....M151 quarter ton truck (Jeep), Duce and a quarter, 5 ton's, M561 Gamma Goats, HMMWV's. and ton'ss of other stuff......protocol when deployed........was NO GLASS or tops period. Even when it was raining steel!

:sFl_america2:

I drove/rode in a number of convertibles.....M151 quarter ton truck (Jeep), Duce and a quarter, 5 ton's, M561 Gamma Goats, HMMWV's. and ton'ss of other stuff......protocol when deployed........was NO GLASS or tops period. Even when it was raining steel!

:sFl_america2:

You win!:sFl_america2:

- 1 celcius today but sunny so Nessie came out of the garage for her first top down cruise of the year. Too cool for the highway so just did a 10 mile round trip locally. Windows down and heater on. Actually a very nice cruise.

big-guy-small-car.jpg.................

big-guy-small-car.jpg

- 1 celcius today but sunny so Nessie came out of the garage for her first top down cruise of the year. Too cool for the highway so just did a 10 mile round trip locally. Windows down and heater on. Actually a very nice cruise.

Thats outrageous, windy and cold today ........ another month for me

Back