A '64 beauty from Columbia, SC

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
My sister and brother-in-law were on a walk last night and took this picture of this beauty. Unfortunately it is the only one they took. I told them if they see it again sometime take some more for me.

64 Imperial .jpg

64 Imperial .jpg

Oh yes, that is nice! Thanks for posting.

Because they want to look cool but their cold so the top goes down, windows stay up and the heat is on

Top is down and window is up...................:elmer:

I was counting on your comment. When I saw the window up I thought Dave isn't going to like that. I'm the same way, on these big boats I don't even think it makes a difference having it up. In my MG if it is below 50 I might roll the window up driving into town
but they come down as soon as I hit the city limits.

So on a sunroof car.............do all of the windows have to down when the sunroof is open?

So on a sunroof car.............do all of the windows have to down when the sunroof is open?

That is a whole different thing in my opinion, that is what I like about a sunroof. I drive my work car with the sunroof open all the time in the winter with the rest of the windows up. It doesn't look goofy like a convertible.

That is a whole different thing in my opinion, that is what I like about a sunroof. I drive my work car with the sunroof open all the time in the winter with the rest of the windows up. It doesn't look goofy like a convertible.

I have never had a convertible or a sunroof car.

I does seem odd to have windows rolled up, with top down. What's the point?

Funny this should come up....... I left early this morning for a show..... 70 mile drive. The temp forcast of 77 degrees didn't include 7:30 am and the top was already down and boot in place....SO..... windows up..... heater on. Off I went. It's really quite pleasant.

I guess you have to be a convertible person to understand....

The car is actually parked and no one inside. No proof anywhere the owner is driving it that way, maybe making a grab inside the car a bit more difficult. :)

Sunroof cars are different, windows can be up and sunroof open.

T bar car, glass off? Windows down

Convertibles... all windows must be down, no excuses

I drive mine with the windows up, top down on cold mornings on the freeway. I don't really see what the big deal is.

Back