For Sale a loose forward look compilation from my recent searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a busy time of year to ship a car to Florida, snowbirds and all, so I don't think it will come cheap.

I don't know enough about that industry... I wouldn't be in a panic to get it... and I don't think that kind of distance will ever cheap.

The best time to ship south is in the spring when the carriers are looking for a back haul after unloading the snowbirds cars up here.

Anyone using searchtempest.com? I like it a lot because you can search a mile radius from a zip code. There is autotempest also but it's a little clunky.

Just meet in the middle of the distance, 21 hr. drive for each of you.

But he is looking at 42 hrs each way if he comes to get it.

I'm thinking that's 3 days on the road driving sleeping, plus whatever else.... I want to check shipping rates first.

I understand but the connection you will make with the car is irreplaceable plus a memory you will ne er forget

You know... with all these great cars and prices a Canadian road trip might happen... if it does, I will call it an adventure so all the dumb crap I deal with is just enhancement to the story...

$_20.JPG

You know... with all these great cars and prices a Canadian road trip might happen... if it does, I will call it an adventure so all the dumb crap I deal with is just enhancement to the story...

$_20.JPG

It's easy man fly into Calgary I'll drive you up to Dead Rear I mean Red Deer (hour away) we check out the car drive back to my place dinner few beers hockey game leave in the morning in Wyoming by midnight. Or I could go check out this car for you fall in love with it. Buy it. Then torment you for months with the resto....win win yes?

It's easy man fly into Calgary I'll drive you up to Dead Rear I mean Red Deer (hour away) we check out the car drive back to my place dinner few beers get drunk sell you a loaded 200 hockey game leave in the morning in Wyoming by midnight. Or I could go check out this car for you fall in love with it. Buy it. Then torment you for months with the resto....win win yes?
Fixed :D

It's easy man fly into Calgary I'll drive you up to Dead Rear I mean Red Deer (hour away) we check out the car drive back to my place dinner few beers hockey game leave in the morning in Wyoming by midnight. Or I could go check out this car for you fall in love with it. Buy it. Then torment you for months with the resto....win win yes?

BIG WIN... I will let you know... still not there, something else brewing. Someday that beer will happen, just don't know how...yet.

You guys keep coming up with the cars, I might have to immigrate... oh wait, snow... F@#k!

Damn... I missed that the first time through... thanks Stan... enough beers, never know what bad terrible awful decisions could be made... if the credit report came back right I might've even got stuck with 2

BIG WIN... I will let you know... still not there, something else brewing. Someday that beer will happen, just don't know how...yet.

You're new 200 is ready ....bring a snow brush :laughing4:

image.jpg

Not even a pre-delivery wash. Sheesh.....
Or is that part of the $695.00 Dealer Prep and Documentation Fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back