For Sale a loose forward look compilation from my recent searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I could discount that fee down to $695 for a friend - I'll throw in a hat and mug as well ....when the snow melts car gets washed no problem no charge :)

I guess I could discount that fee down to $695 for a friend - I'll throw in a hat and mug as well ....when the snow melts car gets washed no problem no charge :)

It does have A/C... right?

It does have A/C... right?

Who needs A/C at minus 20?

Oh right you live in paradise....sorry the heat was down in the igloo must have frozen some brain cells.....A/C no charge this week only while supplies last..

Who needs A/C at minus 20?

Oh right you live in paradise....sorry the heat was down in the igloo must have frozen some brain cells.....A/C no charge this week only while supplies last..

Just toss the little **** box in the trunk of that formal... I'll take it home or dump it by the side of the road somewhere that needs a little more litter... bet it'll play hell with you guys if the repo boy has to pick it up from the wrong side of the border...

Just toss the little **** box in the trunk of that formal... I'll take it home or dump it by the side of the road somewhere that needs a little more litter... bet it'll play hell with you guys if the repo boy has to pick it up from the wrong side of the border...

Haha no problem just take the Dealer label off in case it ends up in the ME with a 50cal mounted on it, a goat in the back and a sheep in the front....otherwise known as an ISIS love triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back