A perfect light

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Any one ever had one of these. Well this is my second one. I didn't get the bye to the next round because it was an even number of cars. And then I went red. Oh well. Think I'm going to frame this. I lost the time slip from the other one years ago. Yes I'm the car in the right lane. X326

image.jpg

I've been down a track probably 6 times....I know I never will or could nail that down..... nice job, show off

I've been down the 1/4 mile more than hundred's of times in the 1970's with the Super Bee and the Challenger at Great Lake's Dragway. Weekend hangout until I enlisted. I've never had a perfect light......

I could get it to .010 to .020 sometimes.......any quicker and I pretty much ended up red.

What happened is I have been in a slump last 3 races. As far as hitting the tree. Car has been running very good. So after missing the tree badly on my first time run I made the decision to changed the way I look at the tree. It worked. I was back in the game. Got Down to 8 cars. Pushed it a little too hard next round

Back