Ahhhh, FRESH!!!

MOVE N UP

Reaction score
Well, my family spoiled me with car parts for the 300 for Christmas,
Seat covers from Legendary Auto Interiors
Carpet from Auto Custom Carpets
Seat backs and seat skirts from ABC Moparts
68-71 Mopar 330 dark metallic blue vinyl paint
Soooo = I got busy in the garage on 12/26 !
I started by removing the bucket and rear seats, center arm rest/buddy seat, all seat belt assemblies rear side panels, front kick panels, finally sill plates and carpet.
I had to strip the old, incorrect color paint and clean up all the plastic panels that came out of the car , and then along with the new plastic - I painted everything with the vinyl paint = it is amazing stuff!!
Next step was to lay in the new carpet, and find and cut all the holes necessary for seats , belts etc
Then with much appreciated help from my wife = we tackled the re-upholstery of the bucket seats, and rear bench seat ! Well I finished the re-installation of all the components today ...so here are a few pics of the results !!!
Next on my to do list is re-carpet the bottom of the door panels = so it matches the new carpet, and I have purchased the correct New Old Stock vinyl material to redo the faded upper panel cushion with the 300 badges in them.. I will post pics when I get those items complete
IMG_3521 - Copy.JPG
IMG_3517.JPG
IMG_3512 - Copy.JPG

As if the car wasn't already nice enough, congrats!

You've moved farther up the you suck list.

I agree with Matt, a beautiful car made better

That looks outstanding! The convertible sure makes for easy picture taking.

Outstanding! Kind of wonder why so many people ordered green interior when this blue was available.

Thanks a bunch for the props guys! Having projects like this makes the time off the road much more bearable. I try to work on details for a few hours every night, and before I know it - April will be here, and I get to pilot the machine once again!

Probably the only 300 of that model year I have seen with some nice door panels, i.e. the puffed out middle section isn't all torn and pulled looking. Super!

Man!! A lot of work done in short time. On the seats did you replace the foam? Or where they still in good condition?

Back