Almost A Driver

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Got the transmission in, got the fuel system relatively clean and it runs good. Next up is brake work. After that I hope to have a title and be able to start driving it. Did a quick wash on it today. Looks much better.
PXL_20210611_190847788.jpg
PXL_20210611_190915078.jpg
PXL_20210611_190953551.jpg
PXL_20210611_191049556.jpg

While we're on the subject what are the chances a Fusey 4 dr sedan rear seat will fit? I'm asking because a member has one close to me.

At the Denny's there? For you non Phoenix members that Denny's is known as the Gay Denny's. :lol:
Haha! Ah yes, the Gay Denny's. Yeah, but that's 7th St. I was referring to the area where all the crosswalks are rainbow painted on 7th Ave. I only venture to Bizarre Guitar in that area and there are always "interesting" folks walking around.

Haha! Ah yes, the Gay Denny's. Yeah, but that's 7th St. I was referring to the area where all the crosswalks are rainbow painted on 7th Ave. I only venture to Bizarre Guitar in that area and there are always "interesting" folks walking around.
Oh ok. I don't get Downtown much anymore. Before I retired I went through Downtown to and from work but that was years ago.

As nice as that car is.....

I would find an upholstery that could restore the interior. Doesn't Legendary or somebody have those or R&R them?

As nice as that car is.....

I would find an upholstery that could restore the interior. Doesn't Legendary or somebody have those or R&R them?
I'm sure they do Bob but I'm doing this car on the cheap. So far I've only spent about $15 dollars on top of the price of the car. Had to buy an oil filter and a can of carb cleaner. It came with a boat load of extra and new parts luckily.

I'm sure they do Bob but I'm doing this car on the cheap. So far I've only spent about $15 dollars on top of the price of the car. Had to buy an oil filter and a can of carb cleaner. It came with a boat load of extra and new parts luckily.

Nice!

While we're on the subject what are the chances a Fusey 4 dr sedan rear seat will fit? I'm asking because a member has one close to me.
If the hides don’t directly swap onto your seat frames you can always cut it down to fit. If I could jam 67 imperial seats in my 69 Fury convertible I bet you can make those work in yours. It’s kinda amazing how standardized the seat frame dimensions are. Just confirm they’re your size or bigger and you’re golden.

Back