and another newbie..

or at least not responded to....
Thats it!!!!
images

There's a decent white 68 sport fury for sale, it has a 440......

i,m a former c-body owner, use to have a 71 sport fury for a short perIod off time, onfortunatly i had to let her go in order to pay the bills. and for now i,m lurking around here and enyoing your posts.

"gets off soapbox"" I had an orange one with bubbles on the hood in the late 80s.
thats it folks. :70s_rule:
I had an orange one with bubbles on the hood in the late 80s.

Hi guys, i saw this thread ans recognized my car. I bought it 18 months ago and spend a lot of time/money ,to make it what it is now . After that the fury runs and drives great. 383 4barrel , dual exhaust, edelbrock carb and camshaft. Mopar performance elec.ignition, new torqueflite etc.etc.etc.etc. little rust, was painted before, not very good but ok, I know you guys don' t like green cars but i like it. Car isnt finished, this summer im gonna buy some black steelies with fat tires. some pictures: DSC00914.jpgDSC00912.jpgDSC00906.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! You'll fit right in!

Thnx every one! I really like the fuselage styling. Big, bad, and width. And compared to the new eco/crap cars they drive like a dream. Comfortable, lots of power and interior/trunk space.
I will post some more pictures of the Sport Fury. I didn't found more 1971 Sport Fury's over here. Am i right ???

Last edited:
Thnx every one! I really like the fuselage styling. Big, bad, and width. And compared to the new eco/crap cars they drive like a dream. Comfortable, lots of power and interior/trunk space.
I will post some more pictures of the Sport Fury. I didn't found more 1971 Sport Fury's over here. Am i right ???
My sentiments exactly.

Back