Another very rare car getting restored - 1971 Sport Fury GT Sunroof

see no clip holes for any of the chrome trim that woulda been there and wraped around plus windows and body panels are pretty flush...would bet on no vynal from pic but then again just a assumption on my part

I know for a fact that there are still unfounded or unadvertised NOS parts stashes out there.

The problem with that is sometimes those hoards are unavailable until the hoarder passes... then its a matter of do the new owners recognize the value. New in wrapper pieces are much easier to identify, anything else is liable to be deemed junk.

I know for a fact that there are still unfounded or unadvertised NOS parts stashes out there.

I was thinking the same thing. You just have to know where to look or talk to the right people. Much of the stuff isn't on any parts list or Web site

Guy in North Jersey had a small stash. I just didn't have the money to buy it all, but I did get a NOS Y pipe.

Well, whata do in Peoria, Il. I went up to Magnum to look at their shop, in Peru il, and saw the car in progress, body shell looks factory under primer. Still doing some fine tuning of metal work, but looks good someone will be very happy when completed

13220764_1041191232595034_2889626972366126949_o.jpg

upload_2016-6-11_8-19-11.png

Back